Maru vs prince shows the problem with TvP

to be honest she is good. but when I think of pros or the top I don’t think of her. I think of beasty or harstem which is mostly streamers that don’t really want to be pro any more. I think of both of them better than scarlet.

But scarlet is good I wont take anything away from her

So basically you never want to see an upset. Or do you just want match ups to be decided by whose a bigger name.

Why bother even having lesser known players participate? Let’s just have maru, clem, cure, inno, stats, zest, parting, dark, rogue only play eachother…forever

5 Likes

lol wut

scartlet blows harstem out of the water and beasty doesn’t even come close

1 Like

I believe I saw beasty beat her one. And now that I think about it. I know I saw pig beat her before as well. Just saying.

1 Like

anybody can beat anybody on the ladder. it happens.

Compare tournament results. Harstem won a HSC once, that’s it. Beasty literally couldnt cut it as a pro despite insane practice and became a streamer. Scarlett won a premier tournament in Korea, among other things, practices in Korea, and is capable of regularly qualifying and advancing in the hardest circuit on the planet.

She is better than Harstem and her skill is on another planet than beasty’s

3 Likes

I still don’t think of her when I think about the top people. consider her like 2nd or 3rd tier when I think of the best.

1 Like

I don’t consider her top tier either.

But there is an immense gulf between beastyqt and the cream of the crop

1 Like

I would consider Beasty 2nd or 3rd tier as well

1 Like

dude beasty literally tried, for years, to do what scarlett does and he failed because he wasnt good enough lol

1 Like

I think the highest he got was 2nd in a tournament. and then burnt out

1 Like

beasty never placed high in any premier tournament

i dont think he even got 2nd in a major tournament. His pro career was bust and he threw in the towel - good for him because now he is a successful streamer

he did placed once. he said that he gave it one last crack at a tournament got 2nd or 3rd I believe and then called it quits. he said the practice it would take to consistently rank wasn’t worth it.

1 Like

well I just looked it up and he didnt place anywhere

https: //liquipedia .net/starcraft2/Beastyqt

the highest he ever got was 3rd place in theWESG 2016 europe qualifier (a major tournament)

He lacked the skill and no amount of practice would fix that, because he WAS practicing a lot

1 Like

You can actually look this up… he got 2nd in Zotac Cup and got 3rd in the WESG Europ and qualified for the WESG global finals… Then he retired………

He said he practiced but never gave it his all until that tournament. then he said he walked away because it wasn’t worth it considering how serious he actually had to take it… He said that on his channel.

You can say that he wasn’t good enough. but he said that it wasn’t worth the time. Maybe it was a mixture of both

1 Like

I just gave the liquipedia link to beastyqt

idk what the zotac cup is but i doubt it’s higher than a major tournament since it’s not on beasty’s liquipedia page

he got 3rd place in the WESG europe qualifies

that’s an abysmal pro record, especially compared to an accomplished player like scarlet

The zotac cup is actually on his wiki page as well. With that being said I don’t know how we got into who is better. Ok find Scarlet is better because they have more accomplishments fair enough. but I am sure that he could take games from here. I consider them at the same tier out of the pro players.

And if you want to put them in 2 different tiers I would say that she is tier 2 and that he is teir 3. Kinda like the difference between masters 3 and masters 2.

1 Like

Beasty isnt even a pro player. and when he practiced like a pro he was like a sub tier 3 pro lol. And y ou think his streamer self is a tier 2 pro???

Scarlett is on a completely different planet. Scarlet is closer in skill to innovation than she is to beasty

Maybe it is time for terrans to start scouting, just like zergs do.

I don’t think so but you have every right to look at it they way you do… good day.

So, in other words… that’s a Terran whine thread OVER A MATCH THAT TERRAN WON.

Gross. You guys won’t accept any less than a 100% win rate.

8 Likes