Map Recovery - Hard drive failure lost local map & triggers

I am acquainted with a map developer of a popular map on the EU and US servers who lost his files due to a a hard drive failure. He was able to find a two-month old version. This developer works on his map full-time+, often 60-70 hours a week, so two months is a LOT of work to lose.
I am also a map dev, however I create my maps exclusively with raw galaxy script (it’s more familiar, feels more natural, among other benefits). Since I can read/write galaxy script fluently, I am helping him recreate all the changes he has made by comparing the MapScript.galaxy file from the currently published and up-to-date version, and the two month old version he was able to locate. But it is a tedious and lengthy process that may take weeks.

I know Customer Service reps do not have access, nor do they support custom maps. (He has filed a technical support ticket about this already), but responses from such tickets are often automated, copy+paste templates that contain minimal information. Is there a Customer Service rep who could let me know if a way to retrieve a currently published map, including the triggers xml file, exists?
The author can prove he is the owner of course etc etc of course.

Please let me know if there are any options you know of besides manually recreating triggers. Thank you in advance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.