[Main Thread] Game not loading after clicking Play

Same issue for me. I’ve tried these steps:

1. Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.

2. Reset your in-game options to resolve crashing and performance problems.

3. Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.

4. Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.

5. Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.

6. Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.

But alas, I still cannot start the game. It worked just fine for me yesterday :confused:

EDIT: Although I haven’t tried #3 yet. Ill also try leaving it to attempt booting for a few minutes as it seems to start for some people after some time… I get the same loading window as the person below me.

1 Like

I have the same issue but it does load for me (albeit after a full 5+ minutes). I get this loading screen:

i.imgur. com/XteYCwu.png

4 Likes

Im having the same issue. After the latest windows 10 update the game doesnt load anymore

1 Like

Same issue here, 20 20 20 20

1 Like

same here , i’ve unisntalled and reisntall the game removed everithign at one point that includes userdata registryes etc and game keeps crashing once i pressplay in the batlenet it starts loading abit than after 10min i get a full ceach

1 Like

Same here. Can i ask how long it will take to repair? (only if you know)

1 Like

addition: it started after a long time >10 minutes, however login was broken, could not create a lobby as i was instantly removed because of “inactivity”. could watch replays though (macbook pro radeon)

1 Like

Same here since Windows Update yesterday… Reinstall didn’t help.

3 Likes

Same issue… Worked fine yesterday, but its broken today!

1 Like

Same here. Game doesn’t start, loading dialog with running progress bar is displayed and nothing happens for many minutes.

1 Like

Same issue here, tried all steps.

Same issue with the editor as well

1 Like

Same issue, slow startup. Plus random freezes (can’t switch to any other program while freezed, ctrl-alt-del works, but can’t switch into task manager), when playing 1v1.
Also right after startup, selecting any game mode which involves online takes way too much time (minutes).

2 Likes

I have the same issue too. It worked after restarting the computer, but now not even that helps :frowning:

2 Likes

Same issue here, after patch 4.12.0 is installed.
The launcher is stuck on loading for about 10 minutes.

2 Likes

same here. installed Win 10 update yesterday and today its stuck on the loading bar forever. hope there is any fix available soon.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Would support fix this issue asap? Thanks

3 Likes

Same for me too. it is good not to be alone.

1 Like

Same. Can’t play :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue as everyone else here.
The game launched normaly yesterday AFTER updating Stacraft II to 4.12.0 but BEFORE Windows update KB4560960, but uninstalling KB4560960 did NOT solve the problem.
Only other noteworthy Win10-Update on my machine was KB4560959, which Windows does not let me uninstall because it updates the updater.
So, my vague guess is it’s neither 4.12.0 nor KB4560960 but rather something server-related.

1 Like

Same here, can’t play…pls help =(

1 Like