Main Thread - Download Progress 0/0

Blizz, pls fix the Download Progress 0/0 problem, lots of ppl have this problem while our internet speed is quite fast and have never have this prob at all in other online game. and its not firewall or security/antivirus blocking it, its the server prob, if its get blocked, after unistall the antivirus/disable the firewall should fix this, but its not.

1 Like

My internet rn is wack so i thought it was its problem.
But, if you press the Pause button a lot and restart blizz app, you might get some downloaded megabytes.

happy 10th anniversary!

i also have this download progress issue stuck at 40% and 0/0 kb, and blizzard didnt even want to fix it and always tell its ppl connection prob when my internet speed is quite fast and waiting like hours to finished the download definitely not our firewall that block it, if it get blocked, it wont finished when we wait for hours.

Hey there,

For this type of issue I’d normally recommend trying the following:

1. Restart the PC
  2. Power cycle the network
  3. Troubleshooting for security applications

If the issue persists beyond that, lets go ahead and grab a winMTR so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the winMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the affected game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the winMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).