[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Same issue here. Reset back to lvl 5.

I got the same issue, Raynor, kerrigan and Artanis were reset to 5 and now are locked, asking for purchase

It’s really funny that he says the game is out of development, and its going to be a bumpy ride when things go wrong, but guess what?

Things don’t go wrong when you go and buy a commander, when they announce the game like everything is normal.

It’s really sad actually, don’t you think?

same please fix mine

I am impacted by this issue. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis were all level 15 with all prestiges last week. Now they are level 5. Please fix.

I am also affected by this issue. My ~13 Artanis is capped at 5.

How narrowminded, and for what? You truely think that the only bug since development ended has been free commander caps? Seems you do, and you’d be wrong.

As for the commander caps, the paid ones have had the same issues in the past. Not to mention Bliz has fixed it each time. Cherry picking reality rarely fits into a soapbox narrative so neatly.

But, it’s your prerogative to believe whatever you like. Luckily, belief doesn’t detetmine reality.

Yes, but i’m the customer, its kinda hard for me to be open minded about a situation like this.
For context, I would lose my job on a situation like this.

I understand what you’re saying, and know they can’t fix it like magic but as a customer I want aways the best response, best support and best experience, we pay for the privilege of having the game and consume it, as a product.

If my product has flaws, I want it solved as fast as possible, and with acceptable communication.

For me It lacks transparency on the support part, I know it’s not your job, but it hurts to pass the felling of care? Cause we’re not felling that, I bought Tychus so I could play with a friend and not feel held back by the level cap.

1 Like

I will wait, and trust what you said.
It’s a really fun game, I just want to know that i’m not throwing my cash away at nothing.

My Art was 15 now level 5. I’m leveling Vorazun and she is still level 11 and gaining experience.

Commanders are showing incorrect levels :confused:

The problem with comparisons like this is that the contexts are not the same, so they can’t be equated.

Included in that monetary agreement is the acceptance that the game will not always be bug free and not always accessible.

I will 100% conceede to that point. Blizzard has the worse communication practices and has for as long as I’ve been around. I know it would be nice to get updates, but unfortunately Bliz isn’t in the practice of periodically repeating “nothing to report, we’re still working on it” just for the sake of saying something. However, pubilc communication, good or bad, doesn’t impact a plan when it comes to QA.

Believe me, I don’t like the situation either.
:frowning:
But I try to remember that SC2 doesn’t have the staff that it used to. And without intimate knowledge of the underlying game and its service code, I can’t jump to conclusions about how hard/simple the issue is to elucidate and resolve, or how much Bliz cares, etc.

It’s OK, I appreciate the honesty, I will wait for the update, but yeah It’s unfortunate that they don’t say much about it.

Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis were level 15 and now is 05. I’m o South America Server - Brazil.

What can i do ? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I’m having the same issue. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are locked at 5. :frowning:

Leviathan, I reported my issue with level locked commanders between maintenance cycles, and looking at the forum it has been a consistent issue. Saying that the last occurance was fixed long before last week’s maintenance is clearly incorrect or is a misstatement.

Your attitude towards paying customers minimizing their issues and creating scapegoats for their issues are worrying coming from a MVP of customer service. I don’t know if you noticed, but for the last two years the entire world has been short staffed.

I’ve only recently gotten Raynor to lvl 15. Kerrigan and Artanis were at least lvl 8 prior to suddenly dropping to lvl 5 (to be clear, all three of them have dropped to lvl 5). I haven’t attempted to use the commanders since the sudden drop in their levels but I’d like to know if there’s any progress to fixing this issue.

Since May 8, my Co op Commander Artanis was de-leveled from 15 to 5. I hope the developer can fix my and other who was affected by the bug.

Just read through the threads - this has been happening since FEUBRUARY. Seems to be mostly in the EU server, though a few in other ones - just had it happen to my wife’s account (North America server). Raynor was level 9, everyone else lvl 1, now Raynor is capped at lvl 5. Seems like it wouldn’t be a 3 month long bug, but I guess it must be insanely complicated. Looking forward to when the game is playable again!

No it got fixed in a week. Been playing fine until last weeks reset. It’s just deja vu for me.