[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Logged in just now and my character is at level 5 in CO-OP. I usually play Artanis.

well my Raynor got reset to level 5 from level 10 and it is saying I need to buy the commander. I hope it get fix soon because this make me not want to buy any commanders.

2 Likes

I just logged in and now I am having the same issue what is up with that?

Happened to me as well my Kerrigan and Raynor are reset

Same here, please follow up.

I have the same issue, the 3 free characters are locked at level 5.

I’m free to play (just in case), the 3 free characters look slightly different than the rest. In the selection screen, it doesn’t appear to be capped at level 5, like a level 5 character I don’t own, but after playing a game, with any of the free ones, the level doesn’t increase and appears capped, like a lv 5 character I don’t own.

My Artanis Level was set to level 5 from 12 I am not sure if any of my other commanders have been reset or not.

Please follow up. And i guess we should have some compensation also.
A free coop commander?

2 Likes

Hah the day we get a compensation
Same stuff here, raynor was 13, kerringan and artanis still are on lvl 1 but raynor is lvl 5
why this bugs never benefit the player :,(

The first free coop commanders for me are also stuck at level 5 says I need to purchase them to gain exp on them

Same issue here- Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis.

Thanks for looking into it.

Same issue here, I didnt know I owned them but, I did buy this game and the expansions was going to buy Raynor but he has no option and is level capped. After looking is doesnt have any buy options for commanders till after nova.

Same issue, Raynor states level 5 but should be 15.

Same here. I’ve been leveling Artanis and it’s been a pain in the butt, getting it back to 5 is just awful. I hope they can fix this soon.

my level 15 artanis became level 5 after the maintenance. I hope they can fix it ASAP!!!

Im having the same issue my kerrigan from level 14 comes down to level 5. Hope they can fix it.

I’m new to this game and my kerrigan got taken from 8 to five and now is locked.

I am experiencing the same issue as has been listed in this thread. I purchased the game and expansions but have lost progress to Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis.

This reset issue happened after maintenance a few months ago. Raynor is capped at 5 for me.

All commanders were locked and reset to 5. The support refers here? What else is there to do for report? Seems like an ongoing issue this year.