[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Still having this issue

same with me, the 3 commanders that are free to play at now capped at level 5

i think that happened not long after Microsoft bought Blizzard, and Microsoft wanted to charge players

My 3 free commanders reset lvl 5 to

I also encountered this issue with the three starting characters, all others are just fine.

I just posted this on another thread not realizing this was here, but my Artanis is locked at level 5 and says the xp is capped on him. I own all of the campaign dlcs which I am unsure if this affects anything. But I have checked even yesterday and had this affecting me.

Bass and Drew2202:

The thread for your issue is here: [Main Thread] Cannot play campaign after purchase

Except that people in that thread are pointing them here:

1 Like

Hey Lawlcat,

I checked my referral link and it leads to the same thread you’re suggesting. The difference is you’re linking to post 13 and I’m linking to the thread’s original post.

Those are two different threads. One is commander levels the other is locked campaigns. (You have to expand Lawcat’s qoute of me to see what they are referring to.)

Just to explain a bit. The locked campaign thread was just recently made into a “Main Thread”. So before it was, I was sending everyone to the commander level thread. So now, there’s going to me some confusion as which to actually post in.

But not to worry! I talked to the TS agents about it and they said people can post in either one because they are going to track both equally. Feel free to direct people with a locked campaign to either thread.

2 Likes

Same issue; Raynor, Artanis, Kerrigan all capped at lvl 5; prestiges appear to be unlocked; other cmdrs appear to be leveled appropriately.

Im still having this issue too

I’m experiencing the locked campaign after purchase. I purchased all of it and it is showing as complete. Americas Server.

Adding my voice here, I am having this issue as well. The three same commanders are locked at level 5.

Anyone know of an ETA on a fix? Was genuinely hoping to do some Kerrigan today.

Adding my two cents: Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis coop commanders are all locked at lvl5, and even gave me a message to purchase them to unlock further levels after finishing one match with Raynor.

Mine is stuck as well been about 4 days

Same issues here. First three commanders reset. Raynor and Kerrigan reset to level 5 and Artanis reset to level 1.

purchased legacy of the void and its still locked out.

My 3 free commanders reset level 5 to.
StarCraft® II: Saga completa Digital de Lujo

Same issue here, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis reset to level 5.