[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

My Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis have been reset to level 5 and cannot upgrade.

Same issue still going on. How weird it’s only for free commanders.

I already buy Starcraft 2 and some lovely Commanders
Now I have same problem with other gamers.
My Kerrikan Queen of Blade and Artanis Hierarch of the Daelaam level from 15 to 5 (I don’t play Raynor Renegade Commander)
please help me too
thank you in advance

My three commanders Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis back to level 5… This happen started few days ago and it’s still ongoing.

I’ve been playing for a week or two and all of my commanders have been reset to level 5 and won’t let me progress to 6. It says I need to purchase commander Raynor which I thought was included with the campaign collection…

Same issue for my account

Log in today and found that my first three commanders in coop were reset to 5? They should be 15 thru all prestige. My achievement screen show level 15 completed for all 3.

Should we not play until the fix is issued. Will leveling be reset if we progress with other commanders? What is recommendation for playing until the bug is fixed?

Also have this issue

Same Here all 3 are reset

+1 Person who cannot access commanders properly and cannot access campaigns i get the message “Coming soon” when i try to play LOTV and am not even getting a message or prompt to start a HOTS campagin. EDIT i can play covert ops :slight_smile:

I am also experiencing this same issue

I am also experiencing the same issue

I am having the same issue.

I just purchased the campaign collection and now can’t play any single player on the American Region. Switching to the European Region fixes the issue, but causes me to lose progress / achievements / etc.

Should I just refund this broken product?

1 Like

I am still having this issue.

1 Like

I have the issue with my Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis even though all of them have their 3rd prestige unlocked.

1 Like

I still have the same issue and this issue severely affects my game experience.

1 Like

Affected by this one, my raynor was reset to lvl 5

Same problem… More than four days to solve such a relevant problem ?