[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

I’m having this issue to

My first 3 characters are level 5, please fix asap :frowning:

Same thing. I was Kerrigan level 14 a week ago and today I logged in to find out I’m level 5.

Still waiting for some response. Looks to be a pretty widespread issue for a lot of people. Some feedback would be welcome.

1 Like

Will playing other commanders affect the level progress of the main 3? I don’t want to risk potentially undoing hours and hours of progress.

They seem to have a number of widespread issues right now: Starcraft 2 is saying battle net is down [Main Thread]

None of them are getting status updates, ETAs, or even any hint of what’s being done to diagnose.

I have been having this issue for several days. I have all prestige unlocked on Kerigan, Raynor and Artanis and they are all reset as if I never leveled them before.

I also am having the same problem. First 3 commanders are reset to level 5 and are capped. Please help.

same problem, free commander Raynor reset to level 5 and are capped

Commanders were reset to level 5 and cannot progress to level 6…I’ve restarted the game multiple times, tried logging out, and uninstalling…

same issue, first 3 dropped to level5.

Its been days now wtf is going on. are people not doing their jobs after the Microsoft buyout?

Same issue… Progression capped at level 5 until purchase… [Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis ]

Issue exists for me as well. P3 Raynor, P0 Kerrigan, and P3 Artanis are all at L5.

Same thing is happening to my account. Raynor, kerrigan and artanis reset to level 5 capped. i have prestiged them all . :frowning: looking forward to the update

I got the same problem, my free coop commanders got their level capped at 5. Please fix.

Same thing is happening to my account. Raynor, kerrigan and artanis reset to level 5 capped. i have prestiged them all . :frowning: looking forward to the update

same issue here was lvl 9 now lvl 5 and says capped and have to purchase

Same issue raynor lv cap at 5

I’m having this same issue, it’s very annoying for me that i play random…