Legion Clan now looking for new members!

Hello, I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are Clan Legion and we are recruiting. We are a fun group of players that don’t necessarily take the seriously. Our SC2 group is one of the most active and fastest growing clans on the NA server. We have weekly events including but not limited to clan wars, Sunday Funday events, In-house tournaments (Soon to be prized), and free coaching. If you are interested hit me up at gsbet#1884.
Clan Legion plays a wide range of games including but not limited to SC2, Minecraft, and Dark Souls (2/3). Our Discord always has someone on to chat and game with no matter your skill level. “We might almost pity our enemies—if it wasn’t so amusing to watch them die.” GL and HF. Gsbet and Clan Legion.
To join our discord PM me for an invite at gsbet#1884

8 Likes

+1 to this clan being super fun times!

2 Likes

Still actively looking for players. Now into playoffs for VTL team league.

1 Like

The clan is picking up activity every day. One of the most active communities in sc2. Discord and a variety of squads : )

1 Like

We are still, and always recruiting!

Legion is expanding continually and is expanding to the WoW Community in addition to Starcraft 2 (hell, we touch it all)

1 Like

Sent friend request gsbet

1 Like

This clan isn’t actually recruiting. I talked to davetesta, the owner of the clan, and asked to join the clan but was quickly dismissed without giving much of a reason. If you’re looking to join a clan like these guys claim to be, I would look elsewhere.

2 Likes

We are most definitely recruiting. PM me for details.

3 Likes

We are certainly recruiting, and though on the High Council (the deciding vote of higher ranked officers for group decisions) the above individual was absolutely smurffing an trolling, and allegedly impersonating one of our members…

We welcome anyone, just not smurfs, trolls, or those that seek to cause harm, or unpleasant situations for our group.

It should also be noted that Darigaz is the leader, and primary owner of the clan.

2 Likes

Id like to join. Soloing got me bummed, irl friends too scared to play SC2.

3 Likes

Hey there Kyerion feel free to add me NightLight#1645 and ill send you discord info as well as clan invite

1 Like

SilentKnight is lying. I am the owner of the clan and we are always recruiting. We are a very welcoming group and very active clan. landoflegion[dot]com to locate our discord

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind joining. I’m a new player. I’m pretty familiar with protoss and terran, not much of a zerg player, but looking to join a clan and learn from other adults on the server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We need platinum rank players… for our VTL team league Iron#1168 , get at me!

2 Likes

Hi I would like to join. I am a more casual player so I would like to know if I will be able to join

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request OP

1 Like

I can confirm, I’m in this clan and it’s one of the most active on bnet. We have ppl playing team games or peepmodes basically every night of the week and having fun in discord voice chat. We also try to improve, and we’ve gotten most of our members up to at least diamond league :).

Always happy to play some games!

Feel free to hit me up as well at Alternity#1575 and I’ll get you a discord invite and added to the clan in sc2.

2 Likes

Sent you an invite. Diamond zerg currently, former top master back in wol/hots. Just getting back into it again.

1 Like

I definitely like to join. So long wing isn’t getting me too far

1 Like

I sent some friend requests. And never got a response. I would like to join and play with people. Im not very good im a plat protoss player. refuse2wipe#1506

1 Like