Legion Clan now looking for new members!

looking for a fun clan to practice and play with on sc2. im lower league please add me Nova90#1199

1 Like

Hey guys!

I would like to join the Clan! Do you guys have a TeamSpeak server so I could meet the members and maybe get in a team game? :slight_smile:

best regards,

Richard P - MadCaT

1 Like

I completely do not recommend this clan if you are masters and above. If you do join, prepare for leadership extremely out of touch with its members. Clan leaders who don’t even play Starcraft. Leaders who can not help you get better. Most of all leaders who do not appreciate the work of clan members. I was in the clan for a year, and got stone walled in my ladder. My Starcraft skill deteriorated, and my mmr became stagnant. I dedicated a whole year advertising, running tournaments, created their twitter, creating content for their twitch, and playing in tournaments to spread the Legion name. All of that was for nothing. When I tried to explain what needed to be done to grow Legion in the Starcraft community, the response was, and I quote “Talk to someone who cares”. I do not recommend wasting a year of your life like I did. If you are masters I recommend AlphaX, a real Starcraft 2 clan. If you’re diamond and below I recommend PT Heroes. Now I know they’ll do everything they can to discredit me, and that’s fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

2 Likes

Sounds like a mixed bag

I have to agree. I have met members from this clan with big egos, some are Kool though so I would say mixed bag of good and bad. this is not a noob friendly clan I would say they want plat and higher skilled players. can’t blame them for that.

To anyone stumbling on this thread and seeing the negative replies above /\

Kcal has been a problem child during most of his membership, trolling members and complaining a lot (based on reports from admins and mods). This individual also was fostering resentment, division, and general mutiny among members. I would disregard his post because it’s rooted in having undies in a bunch over a fairly volatile style of social interaction. Kcal recently left the clan (after leaving and rejoining once before) and the negative posts here are a direct result of his own feelings around that decision - not a reflection of our clan, which is one of the highest quality and friendliest noob-friendly environments in North America.

Ace, I am sorry you had a negative experience. In an active community like ours, different personality types can manifest. With that said, our admins DO NOT tolerate bullying or any other violations of our code of conduct. If you need a member to chill out, you can direct message an admin and we will take care of it right away. One of the benefits of our community is that we ALWAYS have active admins online, who will take care of any member bullying.

As for noobs, we have ALWAYS been very noob friendly. We have masters/gm level coaches who will help new members, and we always want to foster a noob-friendly environment. We have voice channels dedicated to noobs and lots of members excited to help new members. We even hold tournaments and events with prize pools exclusively dedicated to noobs!

We have stream features for members to help promote their streams on our new website teamlegion[DOT]net, which is constantly improving. We have clan branded merch offerings, transparent clan bank with all clan merch sales/donations going right back to the clan. We hold many events with prize pools from those revenues. We are truly crowd funded. Our leadership is consensus-driven, with all decisions taking place via vote and with feedback from multiple tiers of members. No individual members has absolute power or authority. You will find no dictators here, and you will not find any clan on the web as dedicated to the fostering of the community and who is as consensus-driven as we are.

I would encourage anyone looking at this thread to ignore any trolling from former members torn between nostalgia and resentment. Join our discord to give it a try for yourself. I have a feeling you will quickly find our community to be a great experience that is very welcoming.

we have players of all skill levels and have never turned a soul away who wanted in on the fun. i left dLife to join Legion because of how chill, active, and willing to help everyone is. we even have competitive in house tournaments for lower level players that have prize pools. we also have a tournament where lower level players pair up with diamond and masters who coach them throughout the event. and every clan is gonna have bad eggs you just learn to ignore them.

1 Like

Leadership out of touch with it’s members.

I agree that they do have conflicts sometimes aswell. But they do everything they can too help out. Even if it’s in their own disadvantage.

Clan leaders who don’t even play Starcraft.

(?) Well, at this point i see 5 people online as clan leaders. They seem to even freak out on starcraft in my opinion, so i have no clue what the hell ur saying, but u weren’t straight thinking when u typed this for sure. (also Dave Testa is addicted [he’s also a Clan leader])

Most of all leaders who do not appreciate the work of clan members.

That’s a pretty vague accusement for someone who doesn’t appreciate their own clan-mates by saying in voice chat’s “no one of you is good, as long as u don’t play like serral.”

I was in the clan for a year, and got stone walled in my ladder.

Ma dude, that’s on ur side. no comments.

My Starcraft skill deteriorated, and my mmr became stagnant.

see above response.

I dedicated a whole year advertising, running tournaments, created their twitter, creating content for their twitch, and playing in tournaments to spread the Legion name. All of that was for nothing.

Ofc it is all for nothing to you. you left the clan, that’s not on us.

When I tried to explain what needed to be done to grow Legion in the Starcraft community, the response was, and I quote “Talk to someone who cares”.

I don’t know which drugs u were on when someone said that, i hope it wasn’t ur right hand atleast. But that aside i highly doubt someone would say such thing unless you were talking too a trail-member who couldn’t care less.

I do not recommend wasting a year of your life like I did.

you’re free too come back, but please don’t delete this comment. we would love too see u getting ashamed of how many lies u typed in this comment.

If you are masters I recommend AlphaX, a real Starcraft 2 clan.

Sure, do what u like. We are a smaller clan, u can’t expect us too have the same experience as a huge clan.

If you’re diamond and below I recommend PT Heroes.

Sure, they might help you aswell.

Now I know they’ll do everything they can to discredit me, and that’s fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Have u followed manipulating classes? I mean, who wouldn’t defend their own clan? i’ve been in this clan for 8 months aswell, i barely play SC2 myself (besides at the begining) and i got loads of coaching when asked.
Now i’m in this clan chatting, having fun, etc etc…
I’m responding too this bcz i dislike trash-talkers too begin with (in any game).
and like i said he surely made up some lies and half truths in this comment.
Otherwise why be scared of the fact that people will discredit you anyway?

Anyway, i’m could write a book about how u treated ur clan-mates but i guess you know by urself.

Either way that was all i got too share for now. Feel free too ask me anything if i’m wrong.

Bye :smile:

You’re always going too find those people. Can’t really disagree either.
And that “mixing bag” ur talking about is also agreeable. but like i said it’s also in every clan i believe.
Although i can’t really tell why ur saying it’s not noob friendly.
I’m a Gold 3 myself. when i started as Bronze 1. and got help.

Team Legion has evolved quite a bit from the time I’ve spent since it’s reforming just over a year ago now.

Currently we have about 450 people in our Discord, and despite the discontent of KCal in a moment, we have grown and expanded with several people from virtually all skill levels, up to Grandmaster at the time of posting (June 2020) so I would completely disagree at the current form of the clan… in fact members from other communities come and hang out as well for practice. Members have created weekly in house tournaments in which anyone in our community is welcome to play with a $10.00 prize. We play team games, other games, arcades and various other activities.

We have hosted several tournaments (one for coaching under Diamond 2 players) Wu-Tang Cup where high Diamond - GM players coach a player for a cash prize to the winner, and coach.

Legion Cup - has expanded with admins from PT Heroes with a $100 prize. The Summer 2020 Legion cup has 64 players registered!

We have just had our first Masters 1 - Grandmasters tournament “The Legion Invitational” - which was casted by gamerrichy and Sewer Mermaid Himself - Florencio! The total tournament was over $300 and had some great players. Unfortunately JimRising couldn’t make it, but he was going to play but these guys were an amazing mix from Highdra (aka Peacekeeper) to AsTeR from the EU, to
the amazing StarKiller!

Please visit our website, we also now have merchandise!
teamlegion

I had joined the clan not even knowing what starcraft was. I was horrible at the game a noob and I was stuck at bronze league. But no matter how much I had failed I was encouraged by Legion members multiple times to try again. And they even offered coaching but I declined their help. I started as a bronze and now I am a platinum player that can sometimes beat a d3 player all thanks to the support and help from everyone there. They try their best with events for both the noob and pro players of the clan. Including tournaments,peep modes little events and everybody is usually trying to help each other.

Well here i am once again!
Around a week ago i posted (mostly) good comments and defending the clan.
But every book has an end story (open or not open, doesn’t matter xD).

I recently got kicked & banned from the clan because i had some private issues with one of the HC (clan leaders).
Without a single struggle after they blocked me they instantly banned me.
I first off asked “why?” as in “why did i get banned from the clan? this is a private matter.”
While one of the clan leaders responded (Dave Testa):" you were going too cause drama". (printscreen can be asked on my discord posted below)
Also mentioned in the printscreen; EVEN if i wanted too cause drama. I got instantly banned. So this nulifies their reason too ban me in my opinion.
However i did get kicked a couple of time for “trolling” too much around. Even tho i still got people msging me that they thought it was funny. I even got unbanned/re-invited every single time aswell which makes it also a nulified reason. Either way This “Dave Testa” is not one of the best Clan Leaders i’ve ever experienced. He might be good at SC2, but that’s it. In the end when i tried talking too him about certain things he didn’t give me an answer or just started another topic. I told him that many times with excuses from him such as: “i’m drunk”, “i’m tired”, “i’m not in the mood”, … etc. (screenshots are taken otherwise i’ll be “lying” XD).
Anyway, that’s enough about Dave Testa.
Moving onto Smoke (The person where it all started).
We had some issues with each other like mentioned before in the post.
I can’t really say allot about him in all honesty since i got blocked the moment we had an argument, kicked, banned and who knows what else (trashtalking maybe? idk). Ofcource you could say that this “argument” could be about the clan. well, no it’s not at all. The issue which we have here i could share the whole msg history with me and Smoke which i will do IF needed. But i won’t at this point since I do not think Smoke wants that too happen himself. UNLESS he got some proof of me talking about the clan in any bad way. However everything i said in the post before this one is meant AND true. But this is just something i’d like too share since i got plenty of free time anyway :p.

Thanks for reading.
xZoeSix#2319

I sent you a message, awaiting response.

1 Like

Who did you message? Would you like an invite, Snickey?

My discord is Smoke#6433

i like to join …i sign up on website . can you send me discord invite

1 Like

Glad to have you with us!

Told yall they’d do everything they can to discredit me. Good luck to you if you don’t heed my warning. :slight_smile: , I mean if you want proof of everything I said don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile: .

just sent you a request interested in checking the clan out

1 Like

whats your discord??

Shoot man. My bad, I stupidly hit ignore. Please resend the friend request, or better yet here is a one time invite to our discord: FffZHRW

You can also go to our site at teamlegion[dot]net