Infestors are extremely stupid

Don’t forget the corruptor buffs.

None of those units are really useless. Although the voidrays don’t have a clear role they can be useful in some specific circumstances.
look, this is going to blow your head

What are you talking about? the viper was nerfed since it was introduced. You should learn to use google before you start lying
https ://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Viper_(Legacy_of_the_Void)

3 Likes

It’s a matter of far less unit variety and viability, which results in the same old same old.

I know changes that would fix all of what I just listed if given the chance show and talk about them.

Troll build =/= Reapers being used by bio players in the mid-late game.

What? he is not a well known pro, but is a pro
https ://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SortOf

The Infestor has been strong for a while now people just abandoned them when burrow fungal was removed but it was still a strong unit.

1 Like

Stop with the alt spam already. Mods, please do your jobs!

3 Likes

Anyone that has a problem with zerg building 20+ infestors is somehow an alt of me?.

20+ Ravens = “OP, NERF NOW!” - Everyone

20+ Infestors = “SHUT UP ABOUT IT, IT’S FINE” - Zerg players

They were never abandoned.

3 Likes

slowly it is boring always the same statement. The comparison is so pathetic.
Mass raven was more mass aam.
mass infestero, is also strong but cannot be played in the same way. That’s why the other one was nerft and if you see blizzard thinking about how they deal with infestor. it’s not league of legend where a patch comes every 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

Mass raven back when it had PDD was abused with mass PDD and auto-turrets since seeker missle sucked.

Mass Raven back when AAM did damage was abused to spam AAM.

Mass Infestor is abused with Fungal spam and IT spam.

Maru played bad and that’s why he lost. Infestors had nothing to do with it. If you actually watch the game you can see how ludicrously terran favored the late game is. Maru wasted 300+ nukes and was massively down in supply at the last battle, but the game came down to a razors edge and maru should have won it or at a bare minimum forced a draw.

If you look at games like this and the only thing you see is how OP the infestor is, you’re bad and biased.

3 Likes

Everyone used infestors in late game ZvT and ZvP.

It’s called “Parasitic bomb was added.” Cry about your COMPLETELY BROKEN late game some more. Freaking Zergs on these forums are just poison, seriously cannot find a single reasonable one since Dr. Fuzz left.

5 Likes

Not being played the same doesn’t debunk his point though I can tell you this as someone who plays both races and has used both comps they’re a problem the reason the Infestor hasn’t been further nerfed is because Blizzard doesn’t know what to do with it. It was a spell caster built entirely for one thing and that was to give Zerg an AOE spell in SC2 but the spell was badly designed so it ended up being either too strong or useless with no inbetween hence why other units have been added that overlap with its role.

Blizzard doesn’t even know what to do with the Raven let alone Infestor and it comes down to one fundamental issue in SC2 and that is the strongest factor in SC2 since WOL has always been splash damage due to the game’s death ball nature.

1 Like

Listen kid, not everyone who shares different opinion than you is the same random enemy you have on the internet. Please don’t make me waste my time on you. Also I have no idea why you think I’m the other person when you can see my entire match history by clicking my ID.

2 Likes

That’s since legacy of the void came out in 2015

Marus played bad and lost… that settles it. Not a balance issue. Infestors are fine… just make sure you put mines all over the place if youre terran.

You got to remember that zerg has the slowest tech path, so it is only reasonable that their t3 options are more powerful than other races. If you can’t win the game when you have t3 units when zerg still stuck at t2, you deserved to lose.

Whatever saying broodlord or infestor overpowered, guess what just play zerg and you will see they really don’t, or you will see zerg just turtle up to t3 and win every game that obviously isn’t the case.

1 Like

Parasite neural as always be an absurd spell for me, i find it fundamentally unfair to the opponent for a game based on resources management and units creation…

TvZ late game mass infest can be countered by only one unit (ghost)… Here is the problem

1 Like

I honestly dont think infestors is the problem. Its the free units… but again i am told that free units arnt the reason you lost. Balance only affects pros or 1% of all players. And even then its bc pro players made a mistake

1 Like