IMDDK - Low Performance

hi there,

thanks for the reply. I have already stopped power throttling on my dell laptop long ago and It didn’t help at all. Still get 1 FPS in games.
We need new solutions for this.

Regards,

the fact that you are using a laptop might mean that it is using an integrated gpu rather than a dedicated one. if you have nvidia optimus and installed the wrong gpu drivers, your dedicated gpu would be disabled, because nvidia optimus is disabled. i encountered that myself when i installed the wrong drivers for my nvidia optimus based gpus. i suggest rolling back drivers to factory specs and then trying to run starcraft 2.

IMDDK,

The error you’re having is unrelated to the control group issue we’re talking about right now. It looks like you kept working with our agents and for some reason your hardware is not fully engaging. You’re always welcome to wait for a fix for the issue in the thread you posted in, but I am pretty certain that the fact that your FPS issues are consistent indicates that you’re having another issue. Your hardware should be plenty capable of playing this game without issue, so it’s possible there’s something a PC tech needs to fix up preventing them from functioning correctly.

Since you’re already working with folks through ticket, it’s probably best if you keep doing so there if working with your local tech doesn’t fix things. Keep in mind that we are not the bug report forums. If you’d prefer to report this elsewhere if you think you’ve found a bug, you can do so at #bug-report. Still, I’m pretty certain troubleshooting can resolve the issue you’re having, since it’s not particularly widespread.