If you have to resort to carriers to win

It’s a good illustration on how easy it is to control the game state as protoss. Could you imagine Terran going up to 3 bases while protoss desperately tries to pull probes to defend 2 bases.

1 Like

You forget what happend earlier in this match. Maru scouting that the gateway is missing and underestimates the impact that it could have. Imagine a protoss ignoring that :smiley:

Hero won easily due to that but since terrans never die maru dragged the game out as hell. So, can i imagine a terran going 3 base easily while protoss struggle on 2 base? ofc if you ignore the missing rax and maybe ignore that a factory or even starport is proxied :wink:

-said nobody ever (who possessed a brain).

You have been over-represented in every higher league since… forever… because your race is so difficult lol.

LOL!!! Maru just lost to SHOWTIME, bro. The BEST LATE GAME PLAYER ON THE PLANET just lost two late games vs a journeyman! Please. If you lose games to Terran players (or Zerg, for that matter), it has ONE cause. You’re trash.

You cut out the last word :clown_face:

The statement is true in general. There are so many wannabe good players that just cheese and all in all the time. But protoss has the most cheeses and with such a variety. Some got obviously nerfed (proxy voidray proxy immortal shield battery, soultrain and so on) but still…
And thats the explanation why they rule in gm. Not hard to grasp…well ok for a terran brain it actually might be :clown_face:

Except it’s not. You can’t just evaluate your race, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and the decide it’s harder based on some arbitrary metrics that you don’t define (or, you can, and you did, but that’s what it’s a moronic argument).

You mean cheesing is just as hard as playing macro? Well…oook.

1 Like

Nice strawman. Never said anything close to that. You evaluated YOUR RACE and decided it had the hardest macro… Based on nothing. Which is a logical fallacy in and of itself, because if the other two races have to worry about defending their opponent’s cheese, they are intrinsically at a disadvantage.

Never said that either. LOL

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever 0.o What the f is that logic? Please apply that to serrals winrate vs protoss when protoss could nothing more than to cheese vs zerg :smiley:
When protoss only can do cheese you automatically dont have a disadvantage as a macro player from the other race. If you know they can only do a cheese and if you know the player and can directly read what kind of cheese/all in it will be you actually have an advantage. You have an advantage by knowing they can only cheese because if they dont cheese (we assume that macro is much weaker) they will lose anyway.

My original statement was: Every protoss (pro or not) only did cheese/all in for a long time since macro was often times not viable. That is the direct counter to your orignal claim that terran/zerg players didnt want to play lategame vs protoss (tho you got no proof for the claim whatsoever).

THEN i claimed that despite the macro is now viable ladder tosses still rely on cheesing because playing macro is simply harder. I wrote “the Race is much Harder to Play macro” and you read it as “the race is the hardest race to play macro”. But it just means what i wrote. The race is harder to play macro → its easier to play cheese. And i actually directly referred to ladder tosses because originally the claim was made that there are so many gm tosses because of carriers. Then i said its pretty obvious that its not about carriers and the game length is in general way too short for that and you acted like its because of no one wants to play against protoss lategame which i found funny because protoss has been the race of cheese and all in since forever on ladder.

Also LOL right back to you

Tho we have massive amount of evidence that its not the case you act like terran can now only do all in.

See my post instead. Make it a selectable options, as sometimes you might want to target the Interceptoprs. But yeah

focus fire ding dong

1 Like