I understand protoss can be frustrating to play against, but zerg doesnt have much to complain

They’re still heavily favoured in ZvT. Just mass banelings and a-move with very minimal micro for free wins. They are nowhere near as strong as protoss and require actual skill.

based on what? winrates heavily disagree with you. as a matter of a fact, for the past 6 to 7 weeks, winrates have favored terran in TvZ.

4 Likes

Once a BS’er always a BS’er.
Past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior. If you ask the clown what time is it (at noon) the clown will tell you is past midnight.

5 Likes

Another troll thread, with duplicate claims again? For those who don’t know, you ought to check someone’s activity on the threads that they create. You will realise the they are just repeating the same thing again and again.

For instances like this, just smack them with a template answer. No need to waste too much time debating. :slight_smile:

================================================================================

Topic #1 (the most popular one).

6 Likes

Maybe its something map related. Turtle lategame terran can be a pain for Z. Sensor towers, PF, tank/lib shots,turrets…trying to do economic damage can be dangerous and will cripple the Z instead of the T player,that’s why I think blord range should be buffed, Z needs a siege weapon that is not the lurker.

Breaking news: regular forum whiner backs out on his promise to reach master rank with Protoss, so he decides to whine about Zerg instead

1 Like

why does a zerg need to do eco dmg to terran? its literally the opposite,zerg gets to mine more by its nature and is allowed to do unfavorable trades until terran runs dry,all you need max is deny terran getting new bases…

lol, Terran is wayy stronger in ZvT right now, the baneling and creep nerfs killed the match up. Zerg’s crap performance on ladder isn’t from Protoss alone.

What a surprise the top terran whiners complains about other race. Always the same BS stuff. Other races EZ, A-move, yadda yadda. Classic :cactus:. The only thing terrans consider skill is splitting bio and studder stepping. Everything else doesn’t require micro. Hows that trip to masters going???

Zerg requires no skill. But this :cactus: losses to a moved banelings…im sure such skill is displayed in his games. Post some of your godlike replays! You wont…youre just a sad lonely troll

3 Likes

There is a limit to how unfavorable trades can be and mech is probably the most efficient composition in the game. As it stands Mech is mostly balanced around not letting them get there, that is that Zerg looks to contain the Terran in as little bases as possible.

But when it comes to head to head confrontation, a Terran army can whipe out several zerg armies before it goes down. What this devolves to, is Terran turtling to a max out which is extremely hard to stop once it moves across the map and more often than not results in a straightforward win for terran. While Zerg desperately tries to contain the terran and kill him or trade before he gets a big enough supply.

Pro players are good enough to stop them from getting there, but when they do Terran usually wins, a good example is the Serral-Cure series a few months back where Serral lost despite the eco lead because cure managed to get there.

This of course only applies to mech play not bio.

1 Like

I guess that argument is valid for protoss also. Mech terran is a variant of Protoss.

mech terran is about as skillful as protoss yes. Probably still a bit harder since you at least need to siege tanks. Can’t just a-move.

Also when going mech you give up the map and you give up mobility and you still have to do damage and get some units on the map. Unlike toss where they are litterily just staying on 4 bases with shield batteries to get ultimate air army. Then are purposely not scouting or trying to take the map. They dont even care what you are doing. In some cases they are only making like a few voids to defend thats it… Rediculous.

With mech you have decide which composition is best. how many ghost should you add. etc etc etc.

Mech also has hard counters. IE swarm host. Which could result in build order lost if they scout it soon enough.

or IE IAC or disrupter army which trades efficiently against mech and has more mobility and is a lower costing army… toss is just broken

i understand terrans are delusional.

6 Likes

Not late game when you have your sensor towers set up everywhere.

you’re just biased… you want more free wins for protoss…

If you are going mech you canot afford sensor towers until mid to late game. You need the gas. You end up sending out spotters and hope nothign gets pass… undetected.

no i don’t, terrans have always had the victim complex. even when they’re winning, it’s ASTOUNDING. to say the least.

3 Likes

Oh yeah… of course… an entire race of people ALL have a victime complex. Could it be that there is an underlying imbalance and people are tired of it? You are like a dictator, saying all the slaves below are a bunch of whiners…

i play zerg, and badly at that, i’m not dictator, i just tell it how i see it, bunch of delusional terrans.

2 Likes