I lost all my progress from starcraft 2 After not playing for 7 years

I tried every single region and to avail, my account and all the achievements and campaign progress were lost. I have friends who stopped playing around the same time who have their progress still.

Hey Absurd,

If the progress isn’t in another region then it’s likely that you originally played on a different Battle.net account using a different email address. Try recalling any old or alternate email addresses that you might have used to register a CD key and play Starcraft 2.

I don’t see any Starcraft 2 purchases or CD keys redeemed on the account that you’re posting from.

If you do still have the original CD key or order # from a digital purchase you can submit a ticket to see if Customer Support can assist you with recovering the account that was used.

I also just starting playing again after 8 plus years (most likely) and lost all Wings of Liberty progress but still have my heart of the swam progress. I tried to submit a ticket but am having a hard time actually finding the correct category (the ticket system here just feels like it avoids certain questions, but not complaining).