I hate so much terran

Still Bunny vs Trap was disgusting. I see the whole series as: what Bunny did so bad and what Trap did so well? and honestly Trap played like any random Protoss player, he did not do any special, and as well Bunny did not make any big mistake or a big misplay. You can prove me wrong highlight the series where Bunny did so bad and Trap so well, otherwise I conclude that this just happened because Protoss is imbalance.

7 Likes

thatā€™s because it is pure imbalance. Trap is a good protoss player but he simply isnā€™t as good as pretty much any top terran. The fact he smashed bunny this easily while literally doing nothing particularly hard (I feel like any gm toss could play like that) is enough to stomp a A tier terran is pretty sad. Wish they would do something about it.

3 Likes

Trap is the best protoss player in the world right now, not just in SK, and Bunny has never even made it into the RO4 before this year. He lost because Trap is better than him.

5 Likes

be fairā€¦ Trap is also performing well at the moment. .Itā€™s not that all Toss are doing it.

1 Like

If you think bunny is an A tier terran and Trap (the best Toss on the planet) is a glorified GM player, then you are truly the dumbest :cactus: of them all. Bunny couldnā€™t even stop his ramp from getting forcefieldedā€¦you know a strat since WOL. Trap is playing some S tier starcraft. Who let you out of your crate?

3 Likes

Dude he really didnā€™t do anything special. No fancy micro, just pure unadulterated a-move face roll

They are, though. Of the top 2 slots in Premiers, Protoss (~30% of the population) is taking 50% of the slots, Protoss has had a favorable win rate in TVP for 4 years, and has had a strong win rate in PVZ for the last 6 months. GM has been all Protosses since about mid 2018ā€¦

2 Likes

And yet the PPP are in full denial of the stone cold evidence

Donā€™t u mean u hate protoss? Title can be corrected. We all donā€™t like it but few trolleys here

I am ready to take full responsibility for all that. Itā€™s just that i went outside for smoking a cigar and when i returned ā€¦the crate was empty.
Sorry, it wonā€™t happen again.
I am deeply ashamed for all the inconvenience that those clowns are causing.

Dude he handled the 8 widow mine drop immaculately. His blink micro was on point. His macro was perfect. Why is fancy micro the only things terrans point to as skill? And to that point, what ā€œfancy microā€ did bunny do to justify him winning? Dude got outplayed by a far superior player. Get over it you troglodyte

3 Likes

Mr. Kiwi: I will lay Stasis Traps around the crate for those clowns as soon as the second Oracle will go out of my third Stargate.
Also a couple of Templars will guard the crate day and night with orders of Storming the clowns as soon as they would try to leave the crate.

2 Likes

I appreciate your dedication to the cause

1 Like

Bunny split and stutter stepped perfectly, really nice multitasking. Did he play flawlessly ? No, but neither did trap and when both players are playing equally, we see how it ends. Neither did anything special (Iā€™d even argue bunny played better) but when that happens, Protoss stomps and win 4-0. Protoss is so unbelievably broken the result would be the same for Maru or any Terran in the world. You just canā€™t beat Protoss unless they play terribly.

You really think itā€™s funny your little role play game where you say you have a facility and you keep terrans prisoner ? Dude itā€™s one of the lamest thing Iā€™ve seen in my life. Itā€™s so god damn cringe. Everyone must be laughing at you. Just stop, itā€™s embarrassing :flushed:

Not all. Only the most whinny ones. And they are not ā€œprisonersā€, they are the guests of the Goba Facility.

1 Like

Youā€™re so cringeā€¦ please stop itā€™s soooooo cringe.

Trap is the best protoss in the world by a fair margin, but donā€™t forget that bunny 2-0ā€™d byun and rogue this season.

I watched 2 of the games. In the first Bunny did a very risky build and got punished for it. He went full harass and it didnt do enough and got annihilated by the counter attack. Also lost the viking and the first tank so easily.Then in the final attack had just unsieged the tanksā€¦ Trap defended against the widow mines near perfectly, its so damn hard to react quickly enough.

Second game, Bunny havent scouted enough but still by luck managed to spot the stalkers. He reacted to late with repairs to save the first bunker, if Trap would reacted as late to the widow mines in the first game, he would habve lost 6+ probes from one of them, posibbly 10+. Bunny had no viking, no tank, when the blink stalker attack is one of the most popular oppenings. And forcefielding the ramp by the Protoss, what a surprise, nobody has ever done thatā€¦
In short Trap played better and won (the first 2 games, no tiem to watch the whole thing). You guys are so blased its incredible.

3 Likes

Man I remember when my doctor gave me vyvanse scription. I got so good at using Ghost infantry I just remember hearing ā€˜nuclear launch detected.ā€™ and just seeing my opponent panic. Iā€™d even bait people into nukes. Good times. Definitely earned that Platinum in 2v2 during a season of Wings of Liberty

Terran swag