I cannot install Starcraft 2

I cannot install Starcraft 2 on my computer I paid a lot of money and would like to access the games I purchased.Starcraft 2 all 3 chapters. Please help all I get is a spinning icon and no error messages. I tried the results previously but nothing worked

whats your comp first of all, second did you install the blizzard app and are installing it from there.

Thanks for the reply my rig is a laptop powerspec 2070 nvidia RTX with an intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz 32 gigs ram I am urrently signed into battlenet and tried launching from there.

so you are signed into the battle net app? Are you on the sc2 section. Does it say install or play. Have you fully installed the game.

PS. LAPTOPS ARENT RIGS! Dont say that again.

Hey there corriente,

Thank you for taking the time to report this! Update issues are typically caused by a conflicting third-party program, damaged/corrupted local Battle.net files, or a problem connecting to the patching server. Try the following steps to narrow this down:

1. Fully update or temporarily uninstall antivirus programs which may be interfering with your connection to the patching server. If you’d like more information on troubleshooting security applications, click here

2. Reinstall the Battle.net Desktop App with these steps:

Uninstall the Blizzard Battle.net App (skip Step 6 for now, we will re-install later).

• Next (before re-installing) let’s delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders in the Windows temporary file locations below. If you don’t see all 3 folders in each location, that is okay—just delete the folders you have):

• Press Windows Key + R and type: %LOCALAPPDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.
    • Repeat the process for %APPDATA%, %TEMP%, and %PROGRAMDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.

• Finally, re-install the App.

If the problem continues, temporarily test a different network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.

Hopefully, one of these steps will do the trick. Please let us know if you have any questions or run into additional issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.