I am not playing anymore

And have not been for quite sometime now. And never will again.

Therefore this is the right time to “out myself”.

I firmly believe Terran is, was, and always had been the strongest race of starcraft period.

I decided to play Terran after having had played Zerg in SC1 because I realized how strong Terran is.

Honestly, I would have not mained Terran if I had not believed that Terran has the most potential out of all the races.

I would not have mained Terran if I hadn’t thought and believed that Terran is the strongest race.

I expect some sh*t storm about my opinion and I understand that Terran is more difficult than any other race. The point for me is that I always felt like Terran has the most potential. When Terran really gives in all, nothing stands no chance.

I’m not playing anymore either, but you don’t see me opening a topic like the world cares about what I do

2 Likes

goodbye, no one will miss you anyway

1 Like

The game is balanced around Terran vs Zerg. Play one of those 2 races and it’s not bad. If you play as Protoss you’re gonna have a bad time once you realize there is nothing you can do against the other 2 races past D3.

Seriously, stop complaining and just switch…the Blizzard balance team had no idea what they were doing and admitted they listened to all the Terran whiners and overbuffed them.

Fixed it for you =D .

Yesterday I was watching Heromarine, and saw the classic ‘‘I’m gonna lose this game’’ that turned into a convincing victory. T is the race that as long as you are good, you willl do miracles,the potential micro/unit efficiency is way better for T than for any race. I watched him a fair amount of time and he was farming Maxpax.Showed his matched and had something like 20+ wins streak.

If you want to scrap some wins amoving, no, T is not good for that, but if you micro you can destroy,he won many games with a single push and even stim push.

1 Like

I love widowmines. I do.

2 Likes

Wait, so you’re telling me the second best European Terran can beat MaxPax on ladder? You’re right, that means PvZ wasn’t at 54.1% in October and 56.15% in September and 53.77% in August…

Yeah HeroMarine winning games, that means Protoss is balanced. That’s how evidence works. HM winning some ladder games, that undoes all the tournament stats and also makes Protoss GM rep fall in line. IT’S MAGIC!

To be perfectly straightfoward: PvT is fine (except both sides depend on Boom/Bust AOE which makes games swing wildly) because both sides have options against what the other can do.

PvZ is completely busted. Picking Protoss literally nets you a 5% advantage in that matchup which is unreasonable for a competitive RTS; and as Zerg what you can do is entirely dictated by the Protoss. If they go ground, you can go for a real game and make tech decisions. If they go Stargate (and why wouldn’t they) you can either queen walk and hope they don’t prepare for that; or you can go hyper late game spore forest and hope they get impatient and lose the war of attrition.

1 Like

Yes, beating Maxpax, who is the second best EU/foreigner protoss and is two ranks below HM in aligulac ranking.

I’ll just repost the rest of the comment you ignored as it’s virtually the exact response to your response I’d make anyway.

Terran is a strong race if you run the thousand MILES to learn to cause havoc to your opponents. Meanwhile, Protoss has to run FEW hundred miles to reach that same level of efficiency and win rate. Problem is when we play at even amount of games, Protoss will always be >

2 Likes

people became so self centered when friendster then facebook kicked in…dude no one cares if u quit or not

1 Like

Bruh. Do you know how many people have quit this game already thanks to Blizzard.

People have been complaining about the MMR since the games inception.

money-wh0r Blizzard doesn’t care about the SC community. They only care about WoW at this point. They should really stop patching SC 2. They don’t listen to the players… at all… so why bother halfway pretending.

1 Like

I feel you. I also feel that it’s only Terran who is willed to actually walk a thousand+ miles…

I quit playing in general. This hasn’t anything to do with starcraft specifically. This applies to all areas of my life. I don’t like games. I don’t enjoy the concept of losing as a price to win. I only “win”. Because I don’t play.

Rather philosophical I admit. But it works for me so who cares :slight_smile:

Still I think I’ll visit the forum from time to time. I enjoy the spirit of some posters here and like to read what they have to say.

OldWhovian:

You seriously have not seen how imbalanced the economy is against Protoss. Zerg have an INSANE quadruple income against Protoss and can have a 3-3 army and can just keep constantly throwing out mass lings, hydras/lurkers while Protoss are still trying to get a 1-1-1 upgrade (thanks to the un-necessary upgrade nerf…GG blizzard balance idiots).

The economy is what makes the game imbalanced against Protoss.

Terran can mule spam and keep up with Zerg which is why TvZ is balanced. Protoss either cheeses and goes instant void rays (which is so easily beaten), or they will just be constantly defending and just hope that there’s a break in attacks.

Seriously, play protoss, get to D3 or higher and your opinion will change I can guarantee it.

This is a turbo loser mindset, Jesus Christ.

What you’ve described here is something that only happens in Bronze league. If you’re losing PvZ, it’s literally because you’re too bad at the game to be playing it.

Terran was literally designed to counter zerg. 1 tank and 12 marine with 2 medivacs can kill a 130 supply lair tech ground army practically without a loss if you attack into their base (which unfortunately you have to attack their base to win). Banelings were cool but terran got ranged reusable banelings that attack air. Most of their standard units such as Valkyries and tanks do splash damage and zerg units automatically stack. They have a natural ability to hard wall with no downside to it so you cant use a zergling rush like you can on protoss or other zerg as well. If a terran loses to zerg they are a pretty bad play. The race is designed to beat them.

In the case of protoss if the terran doesn’t autowin by the 4-5 minute mark of a 2 medivac drop then the protoss has a shot but again a 5k resource army vs a 5k resource army will always trade in favor of terran. Even the design team admits that they are meant to be the “efficient” race.

But they will cry about how bad the race is and how op zerg remax is or how op a single protoss unit is. All while building straight marine medivac and have an 80% win rate outside of diamond+. Unfortunately the game, as many competative games are, is balanced only at the highest level. So to us dirty casuals it’s either get to the top 10% of the ladder or accept that if you don’t play terran you will lose to them almost every game.

2 Likes

Old Whovian you seriously are delusional and a joke.

Zerg can outproduce Protoss with ease thanks to their economy. I have several replays of me taking out early expansions yet my opponent still has a larger army count and a higher worker count thanks to being able to create 7 workers at a time per Hatch.

The economy advantage for Zerg and Terran is imbalanced as F*** against Protoss.

If you think I am wrong then please provide replays and data that shows that a Protoss economy is better than a Zerg players at high levels…go ahead, I’ll wait.

@nocalex:

Fully agree with your statement. Unfortunately Terran whiners will continue to claim that Protoss is OP because they don’t know how to fully play their race and all their capabilities.

It is only when Terran players start using EMP with anti-armor missiles and interference matrix that they realize how fast a Protoss army crumbles and yet EVEN THEN they will still complain because it took 3 widow mines to completely obliterate a worker line and it should only take 1.