I am not playing anymore

PvZ is at 55%+ winrate for Protoss on Aligulac.
Protoss has 10% more rep in GM than it’s supposed to given their total population count.

If you’re losing as Protoss: Uninstall. There is no helping you. No amount of buffs will ever help your brain effectively communicate with your hands.

2 Likes

Not playing because of an imaginary player better than maru who wins everything.

Meanwhile TY lost every match to Z and P for 2 gsl seasons straight and watch maru vs serral game 1 on 2000 atmospheres.

You are completely delusional.

Same here i got to the point where im mad even i win so i said to myself 1 day no more and i installed cemu and yuzu playing mario maker 1 and 2 now kaizo levels and i found happiness and joy in gaming again i started to play Lost planet series also you know it’s a hobby not a job do what makes you happy.

My friend was soo in disbelief when he asked to play couple games of HOTS and i said i d/h blizzard launcher installed on my pc let alone some of their games :smiley:

1 Like

Does work for me, Jesus Christ.

OldWhovian:

All you do is talk sh*7 and don’t provide any replays. If Protoss are so OP then please show replays of this. Most players at high levels use Protoss cheese to win and there are certain exploits in cannon rushing that are extremely hard to stop as Zerg and this is what most Protoss players exploit in order to win and this is one thing I would LOVE for blizzard to find a way to stop cause it’s stupid and ruins the game.

If you actually play the game normally you will see how bad it actually is.

Again, stop talking sh*7 and provide replays of you getting beat by a Protoss player or showing your ungodly skills AS Protoss.

1v1 with atleast 3300+ MMR.

There you go, just utter Zerg domination against Protoss, go ahead and compare the resource income and say this game is balanced…go ahead I’ll wait.

That’s literally false, just watch full tournaments instead of sadbaiting yourself by watching exclusively PvZs where the Protoss forgets how to use their keyboard and loses.

Jesus Christ, the fact that you think 3300 MMR is the baseline level at which someone being able to win OR lose means something shows your lack of understanding of this game. For the record, in SC2, high level starts at ~6.8k EU MMR.

Worthless comments that have absolutely no relation to the requests.

I will ask say it once more since you seem to have a hard time reading:

Post replays showing your ungodly skills as Protoss since they are OP.

Provide data and information that will discredit and prove that a Zerg economy isn’t 3-4X higher than a Protoss economy.

Stop talking out of your a$$ and provide something constructive.

Provide data that either of your claims are true XD you haven’t.

My data is from Aligulac. My data is from the Premier Tournaments page of Liquidpedia. My data is the GM representation. These are all actual numbers. All you’ve proven is that Protoss can lose when they’re still so bad they think 3300 MMR is impressive :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Ok Answer my question:

Why are you THE ONLY protoss whiner on this forum ? I have not seen any protoss complaints in a long long time. Like seriously dude, get a nap, or get good.

1 Like

the gandhi guy should be slapped even by his own protoss players for being that stupid. idk whoz favored in pvz now but he dared to speak against TvP saying P are weak and showing some really weak game

Don’t talk to me then buddy, you might feel uncomfortable and like you’ll “lose.” Better to just avoid me, right?