Help! No sound!

I have a Asus laptop and am running Windows 10. While in SC2 interface and in-game there is no sound at all. Went into SC2 options and my sound is ON. Disabled and re-enabled sound…nothing. Went into Battle.net launcher to make sure my sound settings where ON. Looked at sound mixer and everything is ON and volume up yet when I’m in SC2 there is absolutely no sound? Any help would be appreciated, if anyone knows anything I can try? My only guess is that maybe Windows 10 update is screwing with the sound connection but I have no idea really. Thanks.

are you using headphones, or just your laptop speakers? If you’re using headphones, make sure that both “Default device” and “Default communication device” are both on your headphones. I recommend that you do that if you’re using your laptop speakers as well. (left click “speakers” in your control panel, and make sure both communication and default are selected for it–if you don’t see “set as default communication device” then chances are that it’s already set to your speakers, and it should say default device underneath the name of the speaker, in the Sound control panel in “sound” settings, which is explained below)

Just wanted to add on top of checking that the default devices, certain programs have been known to cause issues with our game audios. Most notably Nahimic or Sonic Studio/Radar if you wanted to check for these in the task manager processes (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open task manager).

Some other settings, especially if this started after a windows update is with the Dolby Atmos or the Spatial sound settings, which you can find by right-clicking on the Sound icon in the Task Bar.

If it seems to continue, could you provide a DxDiag file to check out? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)