Harstem beats Maru 3-1

I’ve explained this multiple times. I’ll explain it one last time, just for you. The fact you believe everyone that disagrees with you must be the same person shows how little introspection you have. Have you ever considered you are living in your own little psycho world and that several other people have the same opinion because it is the right opinion and you are wrong? Whoaaaa :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: What a crazy concept.

Forums troglodytes are so desperate to find a grip on someone so superior like batz they end up going crazy stalker mode and assume everyone with the same opinion is the same person.

2 Likes

Lets play a game. I’ll quote a sentence from Batz/Yoda, you tell me which is which. Then we can discuss the probability that each person would talk exactly the same using identical syntax (sentence structure).

1 Like

It’s called a psychotic break. It’s easier for them to create delusional theories in their mind than it is to deal with some undesirable aspect of reality, because then they can rationalize away those undesirable aspects if they just tweak their belief structure a bit. In other words they feel such extreme negative emotion that they can’t confront their problems, learn to cope with them and grow from them, so they hide from them instead. Their mind wants to trick itself into thinking the scary thing has gone away without actually making it go away. They are more scared of it than they value their belief structure.

It happens usually as a product of intense fear. People will completely reorder their belief structure, incorporating elements of delusion into it, in order to make it less scary. Usually this happens due to genetics or brain damage and in its worst form can cause things like hallucinations or very warped perceptions of events, but it can also happen to normal people who experience isolation and fear.

When talking with clowns on the internet who are radically detached from reality it is always a solemn reminder of how lucky anyone else is. You know the reason they are so delusional is because they are experiencing intense fear 24/7 which is also likely why they converse on the internet rather than with IRL friends. Society has demonized “narcissism” and “toxic masculinity” and “stoicism” to the point there are huge swaths of the population scared that death is right around the next corner. There will be a generation of people growing up who will have a panic attack that other people are in the same room as them (thanks to COVID restrictions). There are people who see a forum post and act like a missile just blew their grandmother to smithereens.

I meet people all the time who are scared of saws and hammers and stuff like that. I’ve smashed my fingers so many times, sometimes losing the finger nails. I’ve broken bones and crashed face-first into jagged rocks. I’ve smashed my feet causing nerve damage from jumping a fence that was too tall. I’ve torn ligaments from falling over 20 feet. I’ve shot nails into my hand with a nailgun. I’ve stepped on nails which penetrated into my feet twice in my life. I’ve climbed to the top of tall trees with nothing but a chainsaw in one hand, cut them in half and had the trunks swing down and smash into my side, causing bruises and scrapes from all the branches rushing past you.

None of it is anywhere near as bad as these people think. They are just cowards. They haven’t realized that their mind dramatizes things and that the anxiety of the thing is much worse than the thing itself. They need to go to war. I am serious about that. They need a real adventure to experience real fear. It will calibrate their brains in a way that every other fear they ever had feels so small and insignificant after that. Locked away in momma’s basement for decades, shielded from danger, makes the brain go crazy thinking there is danger everywhere because it doesn’t know real danger and can’t measure everything else relative to it. They lack basic life experiences that are necessary for good mental health.

I absolutely agree with Jordan Peterson on that point. He tells it in the form of Hansen and Gretel. Two helpless kids wander into a house filled with candy. Little do they know, the lady there is just fattening them up for the kill. You know, to make a nice stew out of them. That’s analogous to the tyrannical mother who protects their children so much it destroys them. Toxic femininity is the AIDS of the millennial generation. It doesn’t kill you right away and pervades into society like a poison gas that chokes the happiness out of society in the name of fighting fear.

1 Like

I said it before,as soon as that Yoda account popped out, I saw a strange word I remembered seen before (not bein native helps when seeing strange words) only from batz,put it on the search bar,and the results were clear, I think it was 5 ebtries,one from long ago from an unknown user for me (didnt check if he was batz or not), three more recent from Batz ,and the latest from Yoda.If in years thst word is not used and then in the span of four months the word is used four times makes me think it is the same person by that fact alone leaving aside both accounts write the same stuff in the same ways.And the chances of someone being so bored he started to copy batz are smaller than the chances of Batz being batz. So it is all pretty funny when he starts making wall of texts explaining how psycho are the forum users.

2 Likes

People like you were once convinced the very person you are talking to was my alt account. Now you talk to him and consult him about whether or not I have another alt account. Time to realize you need to talk to a doctor about PTSD and get yourself some crazy pills. Tell him you can’t let go of being so clowned on in a debate years ago it completely destroyed your self esteem and you find yourself inventing conspiracy theories with a machiavellian super villain at the center of them merely because someone else upvoted the guy you don’t like. The big bad batz isn’t out to get you with his evil MasterYoda account, you’re just crazy.

1 Like

Handy link to a thread where batz tries to pretend that the barcode account that he is actively posting on and identifying himself as batz on is not batz

Visualizing balance in the simplest way possible - General Discussion - SC2 Forums (blizzard.com)

Just in case there was any doubt that he does this all the time.

3 Likes

It’s funny seeing him talking about himself, and people thought I was lying when I said I saw him replying to himself.

1 Like

The likes I receive from alleged batz accounts are pretty decently randomized, so I can believe they’re different people. Of course, I could randomize the likes in a similar way without much difficulty. The main thing to take away here is to pretend you’re on an imageboard and treat every account like a different person instead of acting like a schizo.

If it talks like a batz, walks like a batz, uses strange vocabulary like a batz, and posts exclusively to mindlessly agree with batz, its probably batz. The community isnt that big here, and he’s been caught at it in the past. Theres basically no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.

2 Likes

He probably does that too, I’m sure in the past has made some of those short lived accounts used to troll.Never understimate a bored person with no life.

1 Like

I don’t talk like batz, right? So I’ve had him go from admitting an account I trashed on ladder was him to being gaslit that it wasn’t him. However, I’ve known people on discord that are different people being indistinguishable from each other. You will never know what the truth is, so give them the benefit of the doubt.

Wouldn’t he then be bothered to randomize his typing patterns then? Unless he’s a lot less thorough then me he would.

Yes, but keep in mid he probably made more than two or three accounts, so it is easy to talk like batz with at least two accounts while only liking,doing some random short comment randomly, not continuous posting,would be strange some account posting a lot from nowhere.

1 Like

You do actually, but you dont match any of his other patterns of behavior, not the least of which is that i can actually see your profile.

He tried that for a while when he was pretending he didnt run the barcode account he currently uses, but he didnt have the dedication to keep it up. The longer he went, the more he ended up accidentally posting like he normally does.

4 Likes

I guess Blizz can take some precautions against delusional scumbags like our Resident Troll Batz:
If the same IP upvotes itself it stops it. Now our resident troll can upvote himself using Thor but for the majority that does not know it will work…

Now for highly intelligent people it’s possible to create 2 accounts and display 2 different personalities with 2 different way of expressing, 2 different vocabularies and 2 different agendas (one is a Whineterran the other a Protoss Supremacist).
But if one tries with 4-5 accounts then it gets exponentially more difficult because the first clone forgets what the second, third and fourth clone said.
Once our clown and scumbag BatZ even got into a fight with a barcode account (that was none other than himself).
The clown had lost count of his accounts and having the spirit of contradiction on Chronoboost attacked the barcode without pity.
It was hilarious.

1 Like

IDK, I get bored and stop posting for a couple of weeks or months depending on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I can only ever be bothered to lurk.

What, because he copied some of my insults like schizo? He got that from me BTW, never let that copycat live that down.

That’s fairly persuasive and very damning for him. Imagine having the attention span of a 5 year old lmao.

Lol. Aside from the difficulty that’s my point. The only issue ever is the tedium of it, but you should be able to manage to tedium by posting less or being more aggressive.

1 Like

Yeah, this isnt the first time he’s been caught at it. This is just the latest account in a long chain of accounts.

2 Likes

I can only imagine batzy sitting somewhere in Utah having a big giggle. This is exactly the response he wants from the good old battlenet forums.

Shut up batz alt >:(

you are having a psychotic breakdown. Imagining everyone is a batz alt. You are rambling crazy hobo level of crazy right now.

2 Likes