GSL Super Tournament Pronostic

Hey, it’s my GSL Super Tournament Pronostic for tomorrow :
Dark - Trap : 3-0 (ZvP is unplayable for Protoss)
Maru - Solar : 3-1 (Maru is much better than Solar)
Dark - Maru : 3-1 (TvZ is hugely favor Zerg at a decent level)

4 Likes

It’s gonna be Solar 3:2 Maru, a ZvZ finals and everyone’s gonna lose their shiit. You heard it here first.

Gotta keep the over representation in the ro4 for batz stats.

fixed that for you, without all this zerg whine.

1 Like

Dark will probably win cause with Zergcraft 2 you never know

1 Like

Tvz is zerg favored? Literally everything since the patch disagrees

2 Likes

Zerg is favored both against Terran and Protoss but right now against Protoss is quite unplayable. Protoss is in huge disadvantage from the get go.

5 Likes

They also said that TvP is P favoured, but it really isn’t, not at all.

Wow, a Protoss who thinks his race isn’t favored. Never saw that one coming.

Will be Maru vs Dark final methinks, which would be good. Dark needs to throw or else another Zerg tourney win will be bringing on a pretty justifiable community outcry.

PvZ at pro level is such a bore now. There’s no stable macro play, and if you try to go to a longer game you basically get styled on by whatever the Zerg wants to do.

And now that Zergs know how we are forced to 2/3 base allin, the number of strategies has dwindled. Without doubt it’s the least enjoyable matchup to view right now.

I hope trap tries to do a 1 base adept all-in build. I’ve been wanting to try it myself, and let’s face it… Toss rarely ever wins at this level without cheese (adepts and cannon rush).

But, if Zerg wins once again… grats to him. They’re obviously better at negotiating deals than the other races. Clearly giving a cut of their winnings for the past few years to the balance team.

Trump should try to pull a balance team and just go MIA for a year and never say anything, and anytime he implements something, just do it to troll people/make matters worse. Whoever voted for this balance team: :-1: :-1:

Isn’t finals supposed to be Bo7 ?

And reality is Maru 4-3 Dark, thx for showing what worth your imbalance claims

It was a good series too!

1 Like

To be fair, it actually was 3-1 at one point. But yes, Maru is a God.

First terran super tournament since 2011! feels good now we just gotta win blizzcon! :wink:

2 Likes

Terran Won.

And its not a coincidence Zerg is nerfed too much. infestors, Broodlords nydus all nerfed in one patch. Upon the exsisting ultralisk nerfs. now zerg has no late game advantage. And Thors got counter buffed to a point that they rek Broodlords can kill more than 1 even being x2 cheaper and easier to produce.

Thors with siege tank and helion(spamm all game) are way too ez to control and super hard to counter its the new protoss a move style but with terran. SeemsGood

Terran won 4-3 after a 1-3 start. Give me a break. This was a fairly fair MU today.

1 Like

and still, terrans will claim, that you cant take maru as a reference, when it comes to balance. somehow, terran is still unplayable.

2 Likes

It was a good final. At 3-1 I thought for sure Maru was done. The BC miss click and the squad of Marines into bane swarm for free was just terrible.

Then the reverse sweep and Maru looked in control completely. GGWP.

1 Like