Great Example of Mixing in Viking/Liberator/Ghost

I don’t know why you keep trying to drag me in your clown logic. You are the only one mentioning tiers, and now you are throwing your awful logic back at me. This discussion is going nowhere. You mention something stupid, I respond to it, and then you try to drag me down like I said the stupid thing, even though it was you that said it. I’m now convinced you are trolling me, so I’m not going to talk with you anymore about this tier stuff.

You can’t even keep up with your own words at this point, so I’m just going to stop responding to you within this thread. It’s clear we can’t have a conversation if you are going to loop back to something you said and then act like I said it. I can’t explain an explanation. You’re pretty much doing the same thing this guy does to me:

So… Yeah…

And here is a prime reason of why I limit my response to clowns. I made a thread a while back saying super battery’s heal rate should be adjusted (along with some other changes). I have said many times over my history on the forums that Terran is the hardest race to play, though how much more difficult it is is debatable. You continuously attribute me to a term that no one will ever pick up on (because you are a loser), but I have always been one that tries to look for the objective truth in things. Of course, your delusion leads me to believe I am a “PPP” simply because I call out your nonsense all the time (and a few select others).

I’ll say this again for you, because clearly you haven’t picked up on it yet: a lot of forum people (including myself) are not anti-T/Z. We are anti-stupid.

1 Like