Getting GM MMR is way easier than 2v2

I get the impression they’ve been playing for 5+ years, but anyway it’s not that important how long.

I mean his argument was about people in the top 200 being literally the same as it was in 2013… regardless of whether they started in 2010 and grinded to that level it still means relative to the people that have been top 200 since the beginning they still are newer to that level… you’re arguing semantics without understanding the context of why I mentioned it.

My point is that some of these “new people” are alt accounts of old players. “Vindicta” isn’t a new Terran player, who somehow miraculously became top GM in a year. He’s been playing since at least Heart of the Swarm, under different names. If you want to buy into this fantasy of many new people suddenly being in GM, then do what you want.

I strongly suggest learning to read context… Relative to players that have been top 200 since the start, yes they are new to that level. vindicta hit gm in 2014… When was the game released? 2010… So yeah as per the narrative playa painted he is a newer player at that level relative to the ones that have been there since the beginning… There’s a number more of players that hit gm after lotv… I personally know more than a few…

This is what I mean I strongly suggest learning how to assess context before weighing you aren’t wrong in the sense some have been gm for years but when its a comparative analysis of people who have hit gm since mid hots or later or people who have been since the start or 2012-2013 (when player mentioned) yeah they still are relatively newer players… Which is literally the point I was making… Try to keep up

Dumb troll = guy who has actually been what you’re an “expert” about, lmao. You can’t make this stuff up…

And I was talking about LotV, OBVIOUSLY. In the two + years that lapsed, who are the new GMs? They’re always low GM players who simply got GM cause the MMR requirement keeps getting lower and lower.

Forget being in GM, have you even PLAYED against a GM in 1 vs 1? This is a freaking joke. You have no idea what can influence stats, because you’re just ignorant. All-around ignorant.

March 2017: h ttps://imgur.com/a/9eQqRjT (100th in GM)
5700 MMR would make you 97th on ladder.

March 2019: h ttps://imgur.com/a/AvD1Rnp (5443 MMR is a tie for 99th.)

The game completely fell off a competitive cliff in 2 years. So many of those players from the 2017 photo rarely ever play anymore. All these guys you name as “new” were playing then and some long before then. Nero, for instance, is a name from GM HotS.

Good players could still end up sub 100 in 2017. Good players should feel stupid for ever being sub 50 now.

1 Like

Kingslayer Ethereal ohrlrokk hupsaiya monstr Legendary Forsaken moda mackintac powerfoe hyren wam frobie are just a few but it goes on… and those are ones that literally only started hitting gm since the beginning of 2017… ranking of each varies from low gm to top 50, if we’re talking the time frame you originally mentioned (2013) the list only grows (these are just players btw that I know have only been gm since 2017 offhand… theres a lot more) Also if you’re talking lotv… lotv came out last quarter of 2015 so you’re not even time lining properly that would be 3 3/4 years not 2

As nice as screen caps of your gm border are they do literally nothing to prove your point? (they actually just make you look like an idiot that cant gather anything with merit to back his claims up) but regarding the players that dont play? if there are less og players in gm that would mean again you’re contradicting yourself (im noticing a trend here you’re really bad for that)

Yeah nero was gm in hots… in the last half (you know after 2013 which you made a point of mentioning earlier and stated how they were the exact same people) that being said being low gm for a season and then post lotv climbing to and staying consistently within the top 50 gm or higher… means yeah hes relatively new to the 6 k area.

Btw I was gm in 2016 when they split the mmr for a bit I’ve played a number of gms… undefeated vs a few zerg ones cause control in ling bling wars is atrocious until around top 75-50 on na which low and behold is literally how i know what the threshold to get into gm was because I grinded for it for like a month lul
I’m also positive wr vs you buddy… by more than a couple… pretty sure you have me blocked for 12 pooling you one of the first times we played on my other acct I think this is funny af you’re as bad at logical arguments as you are at holding early game :joy:

Welcome to the club of everyone on the forum who is positive win rate vs me, yet always way less MMR. Always the same “omg I beat him with a cheese build.” Like, yeah, okay. Riveting.

Nearly all of the players you mentioned are ones that are in all of my photos from 2017. And then I quit and the MMR of GM’s went down the tubes. That has nothing to do with 2013. They didn’t even display MMR in HotS.

The only up and coming player is Pattymac. The rest of these post 2017 guys are just people who should be in Masters league, if the game wasn’t dead.

Everyone knows the MMR requirement for ANY decent league has gotten lower over the years. It’s like if you never take a break, I guess everything blends in for you? As someone who “took the time machine,” it’s pretty night and day.

You don’t just take a break for a year + and come back and get 30th on GM, just like that, late season, and the ladder is “the same or as good.” Nothing about that is logical. It’s as illogical as it gets.

Anyways, everyone sucks pretty bad except for the players who were already GM in early 2017. Obviously, far more players are leaving to play fortnite and w/e else than are sticking around to watch the end of SC 2.

You couldn’t even get into contender league with the MMR that low GMs have now… Not even a joke. I don’t want to talk about it any more. Obvious is obvious. People who don’t get it won’t ever get anything, anyways.