Getting GM MMR is way easier than 2v2

Getting GM MMR was probably the easiest thing i’ve done in the 9 years of playing 2v2 starcraft. Took me 27 games to get contender, and enough MMR ( if i play at the right time ) to get promoted to GM.

On the other side of the coin, breaking 5K mmr in solo queue random team is vastly more difficult and a hell of a lot more headache, and would take me triple the amount of games to get into the top ranks of random 2v2.

So for all of you 1v1 elitist that think teams are a joke vs 1v1 I leave you with this:

<^>o_o<^>

and this:

h ttps://imgur.com/a/utBPfsb

EDIT:

And one more thing: h ttps://www.rankedftw.com/ladder/lotv/1v1/mmr/?f=random

Only took 27 games to get rank #73 random race player in the world.

2 Likes

I’m picturing Homer Simpson in the movie, where he got stuck in the sandpit. Had me chuckling.

1 Like

Faking donations/subs/viewers (viewbots) isnt boosting your ego enough, so you gotta brag about mmr that means absolutely nothing heh

barf

ur so cringe

jump

Headaches for 2v2? now imagine 4v4, is really fun when you get to high placements though. Is what I mostly play. I also think 1v1 is fun but since I also like to play random I’m a bit too lazy to learn the 3 races builds for that right now, will get there eventually.

Yeah 2v2 is so hard that’s why im 145-5 in random team casually playing

Aren’t you that maphacker guy who was one of the only maphackers stupid enough to get banned for being a maphacker?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/esportstarcraft/status/1136691057339654144

Hell if I was hacking i’d have a better record than you, since you play around 4.9k mmr without them :slight_smile:

1 Like

how stupid do you have to be to actually think I got banned for “recent hacking”- if I was actually hacking they would’ve banned all my accounts, no wonder propaganda works so well IRL because knowledge is power and when you move to cambodia to avoid taxes you have no knowledge yet your voice still somehow means something to somebody just as dumb or dumber than you

1 Like

my goodness purelegacy, you sure act like you understand what you’re talking about, but we all know blizzard doesn’t ban hackers for 20,000 or more games

source:

both of your accounts being banned in the last 5 years.

1 Like

ur so pathetic dude I barely play sc2 anymore yet you still mention me everytime you stream. How do I know this? Because random people @ me in discords to make fun of you while im livin it up in real life. fyi you can add me on discord if you want the evidence that I didn’t get banned for hacking. I’m sure that’ll give people some good laughs watching you “analyze” it lmfao. How the hell does a grown man get so triggered by somebody just existing I’ll never understand. How can you call anybody a defeated individual when you spend half your time leaving games since 2013 LOL

Saying team games are harder than 1v1 is a joke. 1v1 players are far superior than team game players.

The only skill in team games is having to carry your allies.

Also saying you are X rank with random is pointless, good players dont play random.

Ah yes, gets ousted for being a total piece of sh!t and simply drops the game.

No my dude, you are incredibly embarrassed that you got caught hacking and don’t have a say in it like you have all these years.

You sure invested a lot of time into something that ultimately was going to fail and doing it the entire time knowing that was going to be case is absolutely by definition " Perplexing "

I sure hope you don’t operate the same way in real life, but I can’t imagine that’s the case.

Good riddance, i’m glad blizzard finally took out the trash.

and for reference:

you are entertainment for my stream. thousands of people laugh at you daily and we all have a disco on your RIP’d account

1 Like

It’s easy to get GM by cheesing every game

lolz purelegacy … watching you cry in rotti’s interview was so priceless… you narcissistic bastard… playing the innocent card… and now look, don’t even play starcraft anymore?? you’re such a joke.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh at someone so incredibly misinformed and just plain wrong LuL

Up on playing the profile game I was able to determine that you’ve peaked at diamond 1v1 and gold teams.

Thanks for clarifying that me being a full time team player, makes me vastly superior to yourself being a 1v1 player :):rofl:

1 Like

Lmao this is pure gold

1 Like

LUL theres only literally a tweet detailing why you got banned purelegacy… Isn’t it funny how pathological liars can’t stop making themselves look like idiots… Btw good luck with the whole psychologist thing, you’re clearly a well adjusted individual without any mental issues Kappa

1 Like

Honestly, IMO, there really isn’t even such a thing as “GM MMR” on NA anymore. When I quit LotV years ago, I swear to god… any time you dropped under 5500 MMR, you were kicked from GM.

Now? 5500 MMR is top 100 GM. Getting GM used to be an achievement. Now, not getting GM is an eye brow raiser. It’s like… “did you not play 30 games or something? How could you not be in GM?”

That said, the pro scene is in 1 vs 1. You know, the full time players who are actually trying to not suck. The only people taking 2’s seriously is protech and the nerds who resort to hacking.

I’m sure that 2 vs 2 is fundamentally harder. Probably by a large degree, too. That said… if the 1 vs 1 ladder is dead then what’s 2 vs 2? Everything is easy when there’s no competition or incentive for fellow players.

There’s a reason “brag threads” are cropping up now. Anyone can claim anything now.

1 Like