Geting Error 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

Please… i cant lunch the game, i read the problem isue is whit One Drive, but i dont have OneDrive, not open, not Scync… nothing… any help?

I’m getting the same error upon launch. It states that corrupted files are the cause, but the search and repair found nothing.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Hopefully, someone has a solution or suggestion.

getting the same issue with both 1 and 2

Any news about this issue, im still having the same error, please

Im getting this error too, just got a new comp, tried to reload SC2 and did a scan and repair, logged out and in and reinstalled.

I hope we can get an answer soon. I have done all i oculd think of to try and correct the issue. Please help? lol (prays to RNGesus)

I am getting this issue as well for the past 3 weeks. I have seen forums talking about unsyncing onedrive and I made sure to do that. I tried uninstalling battle.net and starcraft 2 and deleting all starcraft 2 files from my computer and reinstalling but it still gets this same error.

the issue is likely related to windows 11, which is currently not supported. only windows 7 to 10 is currently supported. the likely reason is a lack of resources to update the engine. you could try to run in windows 7 compatibility mode.

I like that idea, although I should note that I am getting the issue on windows 10

we solved this issue by uninstalling SC2 and deleting the SC2 files on the drive manually.
We reinstalled it and worked like a charm.