Geoff Robinson (Incontrol) passed away

It is with a great pain that I have to share this.

15 Likes

What is this madness.

He was streaming not even two days ago, and now he’s gone.

Mod Note: Removed inappropriate language.

4 Likes

RIP iNcontroL. He was a highly entertaining caster that will be missed. I am so sad to see him pass away so young. :cry:

8 Likes

I would understand if it was an accident, but… from sickness? When he appeared perfectly fine and healthy on Pylon Show mere few days ago?

Rest in peace, Geoff, and condolences to his friends and family.

9 Likes

o.O life is weird…

1 Like

This is so sad. In TL they said it was an infection. There are not many infections that can be fatal in 2-3 days…
He will be missed.
RIP. condolences to all that he was dear.

3 Likes

Rest in peace InControl. You will be missed.

1 Like

This is really sad. I heard not long ago that he had an abcess near a major blood vessel, I wonder if it is related. This is so sudden, SC2 just lost one of its brightest lights and my condolences go out to his family and friends.

2 Likes

I was watching parting’s stream and saw the chat,thought it was the usual trolling until some mod confirmed it :cold_sweat:,Im pretty shocked,the man had the same age as me and also liked warhammer.

:frowning: :disappointed_relieved::sob: What, so unexpected…what illness can kill someone that fast, thats so sad for his real life friends and family.

Rest in peace buddy. We had a few fun games together and some laughs but you will be missed by many. I wish your family all the support in this tremendously difficult and trying time. Thanks for everything you’ve given to this community and others. You preached what you believed and you lived your life to the fullest. You’re a reminder that life is indeed finite and valuable. Let’s put aside the game talk today and honor a good man.

3 Likes

Rest in peace. Best wishes for the family, friends, close people.

This is so tragic. He gave so much to this community, and was a truly gifted analyst and entertainer in the gaming industry. I’ll miss hearing his voice.

Best wishes to his family in this terrible time.

8 Likes

Only 33 y/o.

Way too young.

RIP Geoff.

3 Likes

This is horrible news… I will miss him dearly like so many others… What a performer and talent… My condolences to his family and friends…

Starcraft 2 will not be the same without him…

We will always remember you Geoff

2 Likes

This is some BS, first TotalBiscuit and now Fing Geoff R. Good lord, why do the fates take the good people away and leave the horrible people here in this world?

6 Likes

Speechless. He always brightened up the SC2 community.

R.I.P. sweet prince. You were the funniest

Damn, I wish this were just some sick joke. I’ll really miss his commentary, he was such a funny dude.

So sad… :cry::cry: