Geoff Robinson (Incontrol) passed away

rest in peace Incontrol.You are gone but your legacy remaind. we will not forget you.

This is quite the shock. He sure didnā€™t seem sick or anything, not sure what this illness is?. Surely it must be an accident or something. Hopefully itā€™s not something stupid like drugs or something.

But itā€™s tragic in these recent years, we love so many online personalities in their 30ā€™sā€¦

This is why you gotta enjoy and treasure every single day. Not wasting your time and thinking you can work now and have fun later. Because there might not be a later. Today might be the very last day you are hereā€¦

He will definitely be missed :frowning: R.I.P

3 Likes

Rest In Peace Geoff. Whenever I watch the pylon show, I will miss you.

A part of fun and joy of the SC2 scene goes with this tragic loss. He left a mark in the casting scene and it is forever.
Sad.

RIP Incontrol.

We knew he missed HSC for health reasons, but this serious?? F*(&

IĀ“m shocked, IĀ“m sad, IĀ“m angry, why the best allways die young?..
I will miss you Incontrol! Cast in peace!
Everyone has his own Time to goā€¦ some short, some long.
Guys, Live each Day as though itĀ“s your last, because it can end every secondā€¦

Gut punch for the SC2 community. What a massive loss.

1 Like

Incontrol was always a one of the voices in the startcraft community I looked forward to the most. Itā€™s a brutal loss.

3 Likes

The current working theory is sepsis or antibiotic resistant illness because he had an infection near his femoral artery that didnā€™t allow him to travel to HSC. Timeline matches.

2 Likes

This news came out of nowhere of all the people to run into a sudden health problem you would never think of Incontrol, R.I.P.

Still cant beleive itā€¦ Rest Easy

Rest in peace broā€¦

Well that doesnā€™t good at all. Does that usually lead to death? or is this a freak accident sort of thing ?.

One of the most entertaining SC2 personalities in my opinion. Heā€™ll be sorely missed. Rest in peace, Geoff.

IMO the most entertaining caster in SC2. Heā€™ll be sorely missed.

RIP Geoff, gone far, far too soon.

2 Likes

RIP geoff you were so funny and you will be missed

1 Like

I just told my roommate today that Geoff passed. Geoff and him had been Brood War buddies back when they both went to university. Think they were room mates back then. I would just like to say Eric is sad to hear that Geoff has passed.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t like his particular taste in music, which is why I never really watched his streams, but I loved the Home Story Cup Geoff. With his passing, I wish I had seen more of his productionā€¦and so now, I am watching his VODs with that ā€˜crappyā€™ music. FeelsBadMan

I donā€™t know what to say. First TotalBiscuit and now iNcontroL ā€¦

Even I didnā€™t particulary follow iNcontroL, watch his stream or listening to his cast in tournaments (he is very entertaining through). But it still feels very sad for me to hear his passing. It was too sudden, too fast, too young for him to die (33 years I think) and this is undoubtedly a big loss for the Sc 2 community. He will be missed, a lot ā€¦

Rest In Peace iNcontroL. May you join TotalBiscuit in heaven.

We got an update on what happened:

2 Likes