After the patch 4.9.2 my game isn’t loading or doing anything. I was waiting 30 minutes for it to load and nothing happend.
This sounds like the login glitch many people are reporting. Apparently since yesterday’s patch, there is a new program called BlizzardBrowser which attempts to open when you run SC - and disrupts the login.
I have this exact same issue. I managed to login/load SC2 client by forcing 32bit in Blizzard Launcher, but this is only a workaround and not a proper fix. I hope Blizzard is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix.
Yep like thousands of others, I am still unable to use or log into SC2. Blizzard really screwed the pooch on this one. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!
they could possibly drop the blizzardbrowser or allow people to opt out of using it. i have no issues myself in any system. a possible workaround could be to start starcraft 2 directly and then log in from the client. it still supports that.