Game Freezing on Arcade Tab

It’s even worse now than it was before

Hello, this is still happening … CUSTOM section freezes systematically. Do you know if it has been reported to dev teams ? Any target date for fixing ? Thanks

This is still happening. I have sunk a huge amount of time and money into SC2 and WoW. Bliz, please fix this issue to show you care about your players (if you do)

1 Like

Encountered this bug for the first time today on the NA server. Thanks for the workarounds. But it is disheartening to see this bug persist for 2 weeks now given that it completely breaks a regular user flow.

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports. I passed them along.

So, you don’t want Bliz to do anything in the meantime?

Just leave it permanently unusable until it’s fixed? Or instead do what is being done now: make it partially usable in the mean time?

:thinking:

Hey Leviathan,

Loving the effort you are putting into this issue. I get not too much you guys can do about it instantly but is there any ideas on how to solve this in future, if these same guys keep it up?

Again you are doing a great job don’t get discouraged!!

1 Like

Unfortunately MVPs aren’t employees. So all I know at this point is that Bliz is aware and that they are watching for it. Plus, I occasionally scan the arcade through the SC2Arcade website (so I don’t freeze) and report any I find straight to Bliz.

The downside of not being an employee is that I don’t know anything beyond that. My contacts stop with the support team so anything past that, I’m not privvy to.

Imo though, unless Bliz wants to play whack a mole forever, they will need to patch the game client so that it stops executing code in map names (and map reviews).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.