Fix Zerg Design

Remove Queens and move Hydralisk to T1(with the upgrades locked at Lair tech) and put Inject on the Hatchery itself like all other races macro mechanics.

16 Likes

You wish it was that simple

T1 Mutas… You REALLY dislike ZvZ and ZvT, do you…

Well…easier would be making Queen only one per Hatchery.

It would make total sense. Terran and protoss have option tension by choosing how they will spend chronno or CC’s energy. Zerg doesnt. Just make lots of queens and you can do any option available at queen. Make it so Zergs can only make one Queen per Hatchery and restablish the tension between macro mechanics choices.

6 Likes

Easier easier would be to delete zerg and protoss and leave only the good designed races in the game

1 Like

the only reason zerg can keep up with protoss and terrans production is cause you can inject with multiple queens and if you have a decent apm its not difficult to micro queens. just practice and stop whining thank you

I know youre parodying me but the irony is I would love this. Queens are just busywork and hydras not being t1 and swapped with roaches is the origin of zergs crappy aa problems and why the queen was introduced. Pretty sure we totally agree on this.

+1

13 Likes

you could never do one queen per hatch do you even know how crucial queens are to defense in early game

4 Likes

Queens were not introduced because of this. Queen was supposed to be a hero unit.

Each race would have a hero unit. Thor should be for Terran, Queen for Zerg and Mammaship for Protoss.

Each of them different, in the case of Zergs Queen was chosen after to be the inherit macro mechanic unit. That made sense for the race’s flavor.

2 Likes
7 Likes

And, so, how do you feel about mothership core?

2 Likes

This is the first lie. Zergs have the fastest battle unit of the game (lings) a very strong static defense (spines) and a very good early unit that is the roach. Queens are just convenient by not using a larvae for it letting u use the larvae for more drones boosting your economy.

10 Likes

You would also need to increase spawn larva and make hydralisks cheaper. But go ahead and do this change, it would make Zerg significantly easier to play and give more opportunity for aggression. The amount of whining from Terran and Protoss players would skyrocket, I’d love to see it.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the problem injecting is the easiest thing to do for a zerg player microing infestors vipers and corrosive biles on the other hand, extremely difficult

Yeah guys, just murder your economy to defend a handful of hellbats and then lose in the midgame. :+1:

6 Likes

finally someone who understands how zerg plays

2 Likes

No you wouldn’t.

No you wouldn’t.

You are now getting slightly more larva overall because you start with inject before needing to get a pool. And hydras are already completely capable of their job as a front liner, and as early anti-air, all you need to do is overpower a single oracle or a single liberator. Unupgraded hydras can do so better than stalkers already, for cheaper, so really you would live.

If you make literally no units, just drones and overlords, you will have almost twice as many workers as Terran. Meaning, unless you make a roach for every single drone you make, you will be ahead on economy still. That’s at least 40 roaches, which is clearly beyond excessive to kill hellbats.

4 Likes

the only reason we make more drones is because we frigging have to you need at least 6 hatcheris to keep up with a 4 base terran or toss

2 Likes

that’s if your 5th doesn’t get denied because of marine or archon drops