Fix terran or make sc3

Nice.

Again, nice.

To answer your question, no, there doesn’t. You have no idea why all 100,000 players pick whatever race any more than I do.

Do you have any idea about psychology or adverts or statistics? Why are companies advertising stuff? Why are you acting so hard? Its pretty obvious that you just want to be stubborn.

Be it as it is. So, you conclude that terran has the lowest average mmr because terran flood bronze to gold? So, do you think terran is weak because of that?

Also, quick question: do you watch heromarines stream and enjoy it?

You haven’t proven that Blizzard had some kind of biased advertising algorithm and it’s clear from your comments about selection bias that you don’t really have the IQ to keep up. Don’t feel bad, most people can’t.

Wow. you really dont get anything do you?

Blizzard ADVERTISED the game. They did. Is it really so hard to grasp? But yeah. For a terran whiner it is. They have advertised the game to humans. To us people. So yeah. Your point proven wrong once again.

" “We’d done high fantasy twice already by then,” recalls Bob Fitch, lead engineer for the original StarCraft. “And we all really loved sci-fi. We’d watched Starship Troopers, we’d watched Aliens, we’d watched Star Trek. We wanted to leave the earth and go out into space.”"

" In the space opera the StarCraft team was constructing, the terran represented the familiar, while the zerg provided the monsters. “We needed a ‘grey alien’–type race,” Fitch says—a race driven by mysterious motives and possessed of advanced technology. “So we invented the Protoss.”"

Blizzard team is human and develops a story around humans for humans because they thrive to feel what it is to be a human in space fighting aliens based on other fictions revolving around humans fighting aliens.

“1 000 000 people did something and data suggests huge bias but i dont know what their thoughts were so its still random” - Terran brain

Why i waste so much time explaining simple things to a stubborn simpleton?

Wow. You’re really upset when you get proven wrong. I’m sorry that your mother raised such a weakling.

Except you didnt prove anything. You know that terran is the Most played Race but dont Accept any strong indication why terran is the Most played Race. Sorry man. But terran is definetly Not too weak.

Funny that someone who cries about the fact that terran dominantes Bronze to gold is calling me a weakling. Also you are using a Barcode. :clown_face:

I kinda hate you cause your terran and a crybaby (like all terrans), but I love this statement.

YES, let the hate flow through you!

Sorry I hurt your feelings, little girl.

You’re

I can hardly be offended by a child thats sticking his fingers in his ears screaming “no” over and over. Because thats what you did :smiley:

Heromarine is streaming. See you in chat.

I mean you were pretty obviously upset and offended. It’s okay buttercup, in the real world, no one will ever say anything to disagree with you.

Offended? No.

Upset? Yes ofc. Someone who disagrees the simplest concepts without any Arguments and still claiming Hes right is pretty upsetting. Then again its the Nature of Terran Players. You know that im right so you contributed No Arguments and Just Trolled around.

Sure, lol. Dude you got so with your little impotent rage arms.

Can you explain the systematic reasoning behind all top AoE4 professionals being washed up terran players? :slight_smile:

Man just stop, I’m a Terran player and I can tell you they are 100000000% overpowered as F*** against Protoss.

Terran mech with EMP is COMPLETELY UNBEATABLE!!!

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Protoss army that can beat this…NOTHING!

So please stop whining and L2P your OP race like I have. If anything it’s Zerg that you should be complaining about.

Wtf?!?! Are you serious?!?! Can you not READ?! MY TERRAN IS HIGHER MMR THAN MY PROTOSS!

Jesus some people.

Here let me break it down for you:

Click my name, click ladders, look at rankings.

Terran has less games and is higher level than my Protoss.

FYI I never play TvT so about 30 of those losses are from me insta-leaving TvT games.

I can only guess. We all know terrans. So they rather cry and quit instead of Power through. It was simply easier to grap the easy Money in a slow paced rts.

3 Likes

Nifty how you literally ignored all my comments based on facts, lol. Literally every stage, Terran is under-performing. Ladder, Pro, Permier. Every. Single. Stage.

And your ability to make a troll account for the purposes of making your MMR look better doesn’t impress me. The game is free, lol.

2 Likes

And by the way, while your assessment might cover why Terran is more popular (logically, not factually), there’s no reason behind why lower MMR players would find it more attractive.

I pointed out why like 5 times but ok.

You did, but it was based on a ton of assumptions you had no logical or factual basis for.