Fix terran or make sc3

terran can literally mass viking vs zerg and win.

They can force toss on a crappy unit comp then tech switch to mech for an invincible army that toss cant beat and will be too impossible to make a counter army to it.

1 Like

Only if the Zerg player is bad.

Can’t really do that either. Between the two factions, Protoss has an easier time incorporating units outside of their main tech branch.

1 Like

There was no “Swarm host Era”. Stop making crap up. There was a widow mine era, where terrans were just using mines and bio to take championships for 2 years straight. There was nothing equivalent for swarm hosts, stop crying noob.

i could either reference to the hots swarm host era where we had 3 hours mana vs firecake and stephano went sh against everything or the 2019 all zergs spam broken nydus and swarm host era where nearly 6 out of 6 zergs got into global finals if elazer didnt miss his freewin and we nearly got a 4 semi finals zerg if rogue didnt miss his freewin vs classic (where classic pulled his legendary mass dt hatch snipe build). in this year zerg nearly got half of overall tournament earnings…weird :smiley: but yeah according to a low tier zerg whiner it never happend.

2 Likes

You are very wrong on that…

2 Likes

Two examples of swarmhosts wins vs TWO YEARS of easy mine/bio parades. Innovation and other terrans just took easy wins with units you don’t even have to aim. Set it and forget it, just play easy mode terran.

All your other examples, PLUS, all the zergs who won GSL between 2012-2013 hardly ever used swarmhosts. Good players knew they were only good for turtling, they were horrible for offense. All it takes is some tanks/collo to make them worthless.

But I wouldn’t expect you to know this because you don’t play this game.

When players talk about SH being op and then reference games of firecake, nothing that follows should be taken seriously.

Thats why i got 2 examples. Also i followed it Up with stephano. Are you really saying swarm Host Meta was healthy in hots?

Healthy is very different from imba, there’s a reason it was absent from gsl.

I originally didnt state that they were OP. I Just Stated that with a pro Balance Team this sh!t wouldnt have Happend. It was very boring and very unhealthy for the Game. I actually Said it in the context of Carriers. Carriers arent OP they are Just easy to use and unhealthy. But i dont expect zergs to actually follow what im saying…

Thats why i Stated that 2019 was because of Balance. Hots was Just Bad Design…

1 Like

Vipers and Infestors aren’t a thing. It’s good to know.

1 Like

You placed swarm hosts in the center of the map, rallied to the opponent, set and forget it. Seems like you didn’t play during hots.

3 Likes

All I have to say to everyone is look at my MMR with Terran. I’ve been playing toss since SC1 and was forced to switch to Terran and my MMR is MUCH higher than my Protoss after only playing them for a few months.

I absolutely cannot beat Zerg at higher levels with Protoss unless my opponent makes a mistake. I can play a perfect game and he will just have complete map control it’s completely broken and stupid.

Last zerg game I had as toss, my opponent tried to expand in my natural exp, forced to make zealots to stop it. Mass lings and Roaches…I can’t make enough units to stop him since he can just pump out 14 lings at a time. Void rays managed to fend off the attack, try to counter, he has 3 fully saturated bases and 6 queens to stop anything I can send at him…yeah PERFECTLY balanced…so gawddamn stupid.

Terran is the only race that can stop Zerg.

Cant see your separate win rates by race.

Can see you only have level 3 Zerg which might explain why you don’t know how to beat them

You don’t have to micro Bio and mine? Lol.

You shouldn’t take this much drugs, homey. Take a break from the benders, your brain (or what’s left of it) will thank me later.

This was ACTUAL set and forget.

2 Likes

No, you don’t. The build would overwhelm the opponent with mass units. Only mine micro (which is set it and forget it) is required.

Did you watch the pro scene during this time?

You split mines to maximize splash coverage. You split marines to minimize Baneling splash. You stim and target fire.

Yes, I watched the pro scene the entire time. This is honestly just a brain dead argument.

1 Like

You don’t need to split marines with mines around. Do you understand how mines work? Here let me explain it like you’re 5.

When a unit walks over the ground near the MINE, the MINE goes BOOM and kills 20+ lings/banes.

You move the marines forward, then you move them backwards, they have the range advantage, and free mine kills all day. They cannot engage you.

Maybe don’t lie to try to win an argument, you clearly didn’t watch pro matches back in the day.

Nevermind, I see by your profile that you only play terran. Of course you think bio/mine micro is hard, you only play the training wheel race for noobs. Try one of the real races if you’re up for a challenge sometime.

1 Like

Right. The race every pro says is hardest, the race with the lowest average MMR, the race all evidence points to being the most difficult, is “the wheel race for noobs.”

If you were to argue that Terran has easy macro (specifically in the mid-game), that would be a fair criticism. But “Terran takes no micro” is literally the stupidest sentence that could be said about the game.

1 Like