Fix MMR range for Toss and Zerg

More like whatever makes YOU feel better :smiley: As if terrans are 50% in silver or bronze because the race is so hard. Please prove that :smiley:

But you havent proven something in that area. As i demonstrated to you: An average can be misleading. Go look at my example again.

Nope. You would think i just ip ban bourne, lol. Then no one has to suffer this bs anymore :smiley:

You have said this a dozen times and apparently refuse to read the multiple long form posts explaining how the logic isn’t circular?

What’s the point in even arguing? It’s been four months.

We’re 370 posts past this post and we have gone almost nowhere.

Still doing this, for example.

Disclaimer here that I, like I’m sure most people do, think the game balance could be better and particularly less focused on things I think are stupid, but that comes down to the opinions of a dozen people.

This has taken entirely too much time, and you’re either in need of professional assistance or an active troll and weren’t worth any of the hours I spent on this thread.

Seriously - All I want is to edify and help people realize things, but one simply can’t make a horse drink.

1 Like

And literally any time I try to ask what “makes those players casual” the only metric you can come back with is: “they have lower MMR…” (which is precisely circular logic).

Are there reasons that could be in play? Sure. But not one single solitary measure of their “casualness” has been presented or even conceived (that is, you can’t even tell me what a measure of casualness would look like if you had 100% of all data).

And IF the fact that Terran players play more games on average doesn’t make them less casual, what does it mean? Does it mean nothing?

I’ve literally defined a few things that make them casual completely aside from low MMR in this post here:

That’s without going into things like: extremely low APM, expanding only when they’re mined/ing out, inability to do even the most basic forms of micro and again, plenty of other things. A combination of a few of these or even all of these will subsequently result in low MMR, regardless of the race that the player plays.

Again however, none of the above matters. Let me reiterate; it does not matter why they are casual, only that low league players, by definition, ARE casual players!

1 Like

Cool. Provide evidence for any of those assumptions? That’s literally what the entire post has been about. None of you can do it but all get angry at me when I ask simple questions.

This is called circular logic.

We have done that multiple Times. You however didnt give any explanation why lower mmr means Harder or why we could assume those Things even If the Players preference is this different :smiley: idk why you are so angry about terran having the lowest mmr because of those Guys in silver and bronze. This doesnt affect you at all.

You Always ask for evidence yet you dont Come Up with evidence yourself. This is pretty sad.

So you keep saying.

Here are 4 claims:

Lack of play time: proven false, but you and your butt buddies keep parroting it.

Bad macro and trash builds: basically the same thing, but please link where you provided evidence for any of it?

Lack of game knowledge: completely unprovable. Too subjective.

So either link where you provided evidence that Terran players have trash builds and/or bad macro, or admit you lied.

1 Like

How do you know ?

20 characters

The fact that they play more games on average by your very admission.

Thank you for admitting you lied.

But they dont ? They Play the Same amount. And neither do they better or worse than Players on their Level. The Activity is literally the Same. Their average mmr in bottom 50 IS the Same. I dont know why you are still crying.

I didnt lie tho ?

Thank you for admitting you lied.

Miro Stated These.

I mean they are correct but why should i be the Liar If i didnt state Them ? Are you insane ?

I mean what can i say ? Everyone in Low League has Trash macro Micro and Bad build Order. Thats why they are in the Low League. I dont know why you are so upset about this. You act Like every silver or Bronze terran is a world class Player If it wasnt for the Race.

1 Like

Firstly, they’re not the same thing at all, though one may cause the other.

Bad macro is just how well you’re spending your money. Good players consistently keep low unspent resources and have consistent production equivalent to their base count.

This is not something you see across low league players that aren’t simply smurf accounts of high league players. Assuming they have figured out that expanding = more money, their average unspent resources are going to be pretty high in general. Frankly speaking even without expanding, the average low league player is going to have a relatively high average unspent resource count.

Secondly, trash builds: Do you really need me to go over and explain (for example) why a silver player going double gas into Starport before Orbital Command Center, only to make helions off 1 tech-labbed factory is bad? Cause I’ve seen that before.

My god you’re an illiterate idiot. Link me where I said that terran players specifically have trash builds and/or macro.

I did not. I said low league players have trash builds and/or macro. There is a difference, and it’s a difference that literally only you keep saying.

2 Likes

yea and majority of terran players are low league players huh do you know the power of logic ? maybe you should stop calling people names and look at yourself

This statement is so incomprehensibly stupid that I legitimately cannot believe you thought that it was worth writing. It’s not the clap-back you think it is mate.

You seem to be describing yourself

What are you, twelve? What a juvenile response.

You got lawyered already buddy , your ad hominems have no place here

You keep believing that, considering you have yet to actively provide a counter-argument to anything that has been said.