First COs you've did Prestige, and why did you choose them?

For me, DEFININTELY Karax (one of my mains). ALL 3 of his Prestiges looked appealing, although for me, his P3 was the ultimate prize (and indeed, only available when we get to the end :frowning: ).

From there, I wanted to go “in-breadth” on race for more variety, so Zagara was on deck. All 3 were enjoyable to boot! It felt odd not having Zag herself for her P1, but the “extra relenty” swarm horde and +50 max supply sure made it fun! Liked having a reason to mass Aberrations and Corruptors for her P2. A shame that her P3 has the Frenzy bug, but still a fun pick!

Then we have HH in the hole. Despite pining for their P2, P1 having Mag-Mines that drop and arm nearly instantly was bonkers. P3 isn’t always practical (not great on short missions), but on long missions, it’s a lot of fun to spam SFP (reminds me of Mengsk’s ESOs).

2 Likes

Zeratul.

I love infinite weapon upgrade :smiley:

Nova. Super cloak with giant nukes on reduced cooldown is so much fun. After that was Alarak P3 for that sweet mothership.
Then came Tychus and Zeratul out of a need to have powerful prestiges to deal with infuriating weekly mutation combos.

2 Likes

Sadly, I can’t remember lol…

2 Likes

None! I find this so stupid. Leveling again from 0 and fact, that somebody who plays Random map/Random Hero must set prestige before even know what is waiting for him :man_facepalming: Yeah, Blizzard gave us again something what nobody wanted.

I went for my mains first.
Alarak, Mengsk, Stetmann… and further down. Mostly because either their prestiges interested me, or I just enjoyed playing them in general.

Brohaka P3, Kerrigan P3, Zagara P1. These prestiges are amazing and I like them very much.

Artanis, Alarak, Raynor, and Vorazun.

They had the most interesting prestiges I wanted to get my hands on first.

Eventually tried others like Nova, Fenix, Kerrigan and currently Stukov, but there’s still more to go since I’m procrastinating too much.

Zagara. I wanted to spam 150 supply of lings and banes all around the map.

Kerrigan. Because she’ Queen B!tch of the Universe.

1 Like

Based on everyone else’s response, it seems you’re (so far) the only one who didn’t want prestige. Cuz everyone else clearly did prestige and reset.

2 Likes

Okay I write it down that you also understand: everybody was asking for more maps and Blizztard gave us this prestige mess.

As long as you understand that people can want multiple things at the same time. And that just cuz you didn’t want something doesn’t mean “everybody” doesn’t.

Prestige has been a great addition to coop. It’s not perfect but neither are you. So why be so negative about it?

2 Likes

I’m impressed we got even that much. We do have an incredible amount of content for Coop as is. All without resorting to mobile f2p, nor Reforging this game.

1 Like

Zagara prestige 3 makes her really powerful. You can pretty much solo half the game (or even more, especially early-mid) just with the hero. Deep tunnel allows you to have global presence anywhere you want with a short CD (20 seconds).
Abathur Prestige 2 one of the best prestiges for me to spam swarm hosts and see a literal swarm of locusts destroy everything in their path and you don’t even have to care for casualties with the minor exception if your swarm hosts are near them and get aoe’d or someone get found by the enemy which should rarely to never be the case.
Mengsk Prestige 2 is also one I really liked to spam Vikings (sky fury) or Battlecrusers (pride of Augustgrad). Sky furies are just amazing to snipe massive targets like void thrashers or void shards while pride of Augustgrads are really bulky and you can spam yamato 3x per unit and have multiple tactical jumps to go pretty much anywhere

Can’t say I remember for sure, but let me tell you that I’ve always wanted Karax to have a truly respectable ground army via his P2 lol. Good God was the reward well worth the time.

I did Raynor first so I didn’t have to deal with leavers running at the sight of him.

Then I did Stukov because he’s my main.

And Kerrigan was the absolute ****ing worst to level out of all and I am scarred for life.

I just started around last month and my first P1 is Kerrigan

bruh why does P0 also go back to lvl 1? why not keep that to lvl 15 and then P1 to lvl 1?

also the prestige sucks I hate it I wish the queens were also buffed and their heal were made autocast

My first one to prestige up was H&H through it’s P1 and P2, the third one was left for later, but the one I enjoyed the most was Fenix, his hero unit buff of P1 or the P2 Kaldalis build to erase everything in it’s path really attracted me.

To prevent people from unnecessarily using the prestige to relevel up, and not hesitate to use P0 or another prestige to do so.
…
Mission failed :roll_eyes: