Fatal error when streaming Starcraft on Discord

Help please, I ran into such a problem. I tried to stream StarCraft on Discord (Screen Sharing), and if use alt+tab StarCraft to the desktop and then go back to StarCraft, Starcraft crashes with a fatal error. I turned off the discord overlay and turn off the anti-virus protection, and also tried it in full screen mode and not in full screen mode, it still did not help.
Fatal error: An unexpected fatal error occurred.
Code: E00AF851-9945-43F9-BEAE-50B8F4EE0158

Hey there Mangaka!

Thank you for reaching out with those details as well as the crash ID. The crash logs are showing that the cause of the crash is “DiscordHook64.dll”, which is the software’s overlay feature. Be sure to double-check that you’ve disabled the Discord Overlay.

If the game continues to crash, this may be caused by a third-party program conflicting with the game or Discord. Try closing any other potentially conflicting programs/applications by disabling startup items with the steps below. Before trying the steps below, please close unnecessary programs and restart your computer:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  2. Click More Details in the bottom-left.
  3. Select the Startup tab.
  4. Right-click on each item listed and select Disable. Make sure all are “Disabled”.
  5. Restart the computer.

If the issue is resolved after restarting your system, you can enable each startup application one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem. You will need to restart between each application you enable.

Note: To re-enable startup applications, follow steps 1-4 and select Enable.

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!