F keys not working

I can’t set my camera locations using ctrl+Fx anymore after this last update. I haven’t played in quite a bit, but I never had this issue ever. I can set them if I make the hotkey shift+Fx, but not with ctrl. Oddly, I can set my control groups with ctrl just fine. I tried using the right ctrl key and that doesn’t work either. I also have spacebar set to my last camera location and I can set that one, but I can’t set any of my F keys. My hotkey settings are all unchanged from when I used to play a lot.

Edit: Actually, the only F key I can set using shift+Fx is F5. None of the others work.

None of my fkeys are working in game either. I don’t know what that is all about but talk about frustrating

If you’re using a laptop or keyboard with a Fn key, you may have to edit your BIOS in order to invert the effect of the key so that you do not have to press it in order to use the F-keys as F-keys. I had to do that for my laptop.