Endless lobby loading

I reinstalled Starcraft 2 after a period of inactivity and I can’t seem to play any games. My avatar isn’t loading,the games in the lobby keep loading endlessly and if I try to join a lobby I get “error” in my screen.

I already flushed my DNS, checked my firewall etc. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Hey there,

Looks like you have a ticket submitted for this and the latest reply has some good steps to try. I’d recommend to just continue working with CS through the ticket since we will have access to your system files there.

Thanks!

Same i already reinstalled, scan, etc

I am having the same issue. How do I fix this?

Me too, I have tried everything recommended in the forums. I have a ticket open too. But so far no solutions yet.

Hey all,

Lobby loading issues can be caused by a couple different things. Try these if you can:

• Close the game and the Blizzard app completely. Wait about 1 minute.
  • Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialogue.
  • Type C:\ProgramData\ into the Open field and press Enter.
  • Delete the Blizzard Entertainment folder.
  • Run the Blizzard App and launch the game to see if the issue persists.

If the steps above don’t work try creating a new administrator account and run the game while logged into that account.

In some cases this issue can also be caused by connection problems. Try switching to a wired connection if you’re using wireless, and power cycle the network devices.

It looks like impY was able to get their issue resolved though, so I’m going to lock this up. If you still need help go ahead and create a new thread or submit a ticket.