DRG > Serral? thank you

Why not design the game around serral then? You can call it greatest game ever! So hard only 1 person plays it!

Diogenes wouldn’t hide behind a barcode.

1 Like

Good, I have no respect for barcodes <3 - OldWhovian

Forum troll loses argument for thousandth time… does political attack… more forum nonsense…

Yeah, exactly. You lost another argument (as you said, for the thousandth time), claim yourself to be socrates while everyone else is inferior to you…you’re a great representative of forum nonsense. - OldWhovian

You didnt get me, im saying that I dont know how DRG can even 3-0 Innovation

I watched recently some of the more epic moments of 10 years SC2 and Innovation vs Taeja was one of the most memorable, so yes to me DRG is a worn off Forgg thatd what im saying…

Diogenes wouldn’t be gold league.

By outmacroing and outplaying him… watch the games. There was no build order win, no unscouted cheese, no surprise… it was all better macro, better execution and faster play.

There you go. That’s how DRG 3-0 Innovation. In SC2, the player that plays better wins and that’s what happened there.

If the same logic was applied when Terran wins too…

Suddenly that all disappears when hes playing a mirror… :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

HAHAHAHA Blizzard edited the title for having the word Blizzard in it because it’s a “callout” XD that’s ****ing frittata! Btw Blizzard how’s that ban of me working out? I got vpns, I got VMs, I got free accounts up the wazzoo! Ban this one too pls! : D

callouts to blizzard is prohibited but if you create one and say I LOVE YOU BLIZZARD nothing happens.

Double Standards Entertainment at best

3 Likes

They banned one of my alts until 3020 because I pointed out that banning people doesn’t accomplish anything

1 Like

To be fair. Rogue does not play zerg normal. So it is not really a mirror…