Drag unit select not working

I am having an issue with drag selecting units. The box will stop dragging before I let go of the mouse. It sometime will select a building over the unit. Other times it will select only a few units instead of all the units in the box. I haven’t played in some time and never had this issue before. It makes the game unplayable is this a known issue that has a solution?

2 Likes

same games unplayable wth

Hey there FrecklePeckl,

Typically when I see this type of error, it is a wireless mouse that is loosing connection. I have also seen cases where some of the more fancy “Gaming Mouse” will require you to install their software for the device to function properly. Installing software for gaming mice typically helps in those cases.

Thanks for the reply, but I have the same problem, having downloaded starcraft 1 from battle net for the first time. There is nothing wrong with my mouse, it works perfectly with every other game and I have never had any problem with it. BUT, when i play starcraft 1 through battle net and click and drag to form a box and select multiple units, it just “unclicks” and my box is gone and I have selected nothing. I try to select everything on my screen by left clicking and dragging but 9 out of 10 times it’s like my finger has been lifted of my left click button on my mouse and nothing is selected. STILL all other games and browsers on my computer works perfectly