Download progress 0/0kb on Co-op Mode

So after the recent updates i’m unable to play co-op. Every time i pressed ‘ready’ it’s says ‘‘downloading 3%… (download progress 0/0kb)’’. Two days ago, before the update, everything works just fine.

Things i’ve tried so far:

• restarting the game,
  • restarting my pc,
  • scan and fix SC2 via Blizzard launcher,
  • disabling/enabling my firewall,
  • deleting Battle Net cache folder.
    But nothing seems to work. Also my internet works just fine with other games.

Any solution besides ‘reinstall the game’ will be much appreciated.:pensive:

edit:
I tried playing campaign and everything works just fine. But when i tried playing training mode it says the same thing ‘‘downloading 3%… (download progress 0/0kb)’’. So i don’t know if this problem is on the Blizzard server or what because my friend are playing just fine.

edit 2:
Tried changing to another server, still didn’t work.
Other Blizzard games work just fine. At this point i think re-installing SC2 wont fix anything and will just waste my time…

Just recently back into SC2 these last 2 weeks, having a blast replaying co-op with friends and oh well i guess Blizzard really don’t want me to play.

I too am having these problems, and I even uninstalled/reinstalled the game. It did not fix the issue. My friend hasn’t seemed to have these problems and most of the people he talked too haven’t either. Is this possibly an account issue or pc security problem? Really appreciate any insight into how to fix this issue as I had just purchased Swann for the specific use of Co-Op.

Hi,
I finally solved this by just letting the game like that. So after you pressed ‘ready’ and it says the ‘downloading 3%…’, just leave the game like that. It will download very slooowly, eventually.

For me, after about 50+ minutes finally the game downloaded the necessary files (which is only about 400mb in my case, my internet is good so idk what took so long). And after that you can play normally again.

Hope this could help! :slight_smile:

Thank you, I will do that and hopefully it will fix everything for me too. I’ll update here on the off chance it doesn’t work.

Hey Dreadshadow,

Another thing to try is changing the Region settings from “Best Match” to different servers to see if some work better than others for your area. The best match option should prioritize lower latency but sometimes ISPs have routing issues, so routing to different servers can sometimes help!

In any case let us know if the problem persists beyond all this or what fixes it.

If you are on windows, then you need to look behind the screen for a windows port filter. Windows will throw it up to makes sure you want the games to use the ports. I get this every so often and this usually fixes the problem.

Fixed the downloading issue, now it’s just saying ‘cancel’ when I ready up. Ive already fixed region, firewall, and other security network settings to allow SC2 to run. And it isn’t a matter of connecting to other people since I play co-op with a friend in party and it gives me no lag or issue when I party up with him.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Main Thread - Download Progress 0/0