Disconnect issues

Hello
I’ve been having disconnections occuring repeatedly while playing the coop and arcade modes. (i dont play versus) i will get into a game, and sometimes the game will disconnect, always at the 7:06 minute mark. The screen will say attempting to reconnect, but it will never do so no matter how long i wait. My only option is to surrender and try a new game. This happens in about 50% of my games, and always at the 7:06 mark. If i get past this time i can play the full game to the end. I dont encounter this disconnect in any other game i play, including blizzard ones like wow and diablo. Ive tried reinstalling the game, flushing dns and even disabling firewall entirely, to no effect.

just out of curiosity, but what is your internet connection like. I was getting disconnect before as well when i had both the wifi connected and the ethernet cable, and ended up fixing the problem by disconnecting the ethernet entirely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.