Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

People said the same thing on the past maintenance

2 Likes

So, this thread made it to the top of the most popular recent topics in the SC2 forums and Blizz is stil just “aware and investigating”. I mean, they must have made a nice few bucks since in 95 % my co-op games are with Mengsk higher than level 5 now and a bunch of those surely have the stimpack bundle as well. Is the co-op team on vacation… or moved to different projects? Well I guess they have already made most of the money they can from the release so there is no rush. Such a dissapointing approach. Seeing masterly level 38 turning into a 39 for 8 days gets pretty old.

1 Like

Is it fixed yet? It’s not working for more than 1 week now…

I wasn’t expecting this, but it’s took few days to just réalise it’s not “normal” that hundred players complain about it and well I bey nothing was made…

Any news aswell if they are going to compensateur those who bought stim pack or crédit earned exp? ( I don’t have one but playing for a limite time item that doesn’t work is well pointless…)

Haha it’s seems they don’t put much budget!/ efforts in keeping the game running. Their teams were recently sssignrf to née games I think.

It completely sucks since players who have bought either the War Chest or Mengsk Stimpack is getting no benefits while this Mastery XP bug is still here. I bought the War Chest, and after this experience I honestly don’t see myself supporting Blizzard games for their lack of customer support.

FYI - There is now a blue stickied post in General Discussion:

3 Likes

The warchest has been extended

Well, seems PR won over Sales and Legal in the end… Or it was a ballsy executive.

What a happy ending!

2 Likes

I just recieved a patch, 4.11.2.77535. Maybe it fixes the issue?

Yes, it works now, 4.11.2 fixes the exp bug, I just played a game and got exp.

2 Likes

Confirmed, now working.

Yeah it works now. I’ve never been so happy to level up by 1 level lol

good job, now get stimpacks back to the shop :3

Yeah, and Mensky’s got his freaking ORBITAL DROPS now!!!
Best commander ever after the fix? I like him a lot to be honest, it was money well spent IN THE END…

for the passage of the last 2 mutations, I did not get experience, it’s about 4-5 levels.
after the last patch, the experience didn’t return.
will the lost experience for mutations be returned?

NEVER. The forces of they Void swallowed it wholly, be grateful that you were spared!!!

1 Like

hi my commanders stopped lvling like 3-5 days ago i want my lost xp andi want my lvls

And I want hot babes to come to my house and suck me dry without having to go out hunting and pretending for hours on end that I care for anything else but having sex with them…

FAT CHANCE we’re going to have our wishes come true pal. Fat chance.

2 Likes

The Bug is back! Not able to gain xp points in coop

Are you sure? I just tested and I still gain mastery XP.