Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

I have played five won games and still not one exp, what is going on I have lost over 300K in exp. why did they not fix this problem. Do I have to uninstall and try to install everything. That will take a long time.

2 Likes

I was on with Blizzard support earlier and they reset my account, but when I tried to play again I am still stuck at 332. did you by chance purchase mengsk commander? I did and I wonder if it is related. of course I cannot take advantage of the stim bonus either

3 Likes

I did not purchase Mengsk and am having this issue. So it’s not related.

5 Likes

This is a great way to sell new commanders. Let people earn exp, as long as they are not level 15. Bonus for not including in list of known issues.

4 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. I just need my account flagged for this, so it is fixed with the rest of the accounts. I have won about 15 levels, and can’t get past 44 mastery. 2 boosts going on, and I suspect I have lost at least half a million experience. It started 11/26, but I was hoping it would be fixed by now.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Same issue here since last patch i cant level up masteries anymore.

2 Likes

Same here I played Swan and Artanis, the exp went up in the score screen and leveled me up from level 33 Mastery to 34 but when I tried to assign the points it wouldn’t let me and I then saw that my mastery didn’t level up. I restarted the game three time and it still shows that I am Mastery level 33. Blizzard please fix!

1 Like

Ya blizz get it fixed asap not sure how much ive lost either. Suck getting screwed out of our exp boost as well! 5-8 battles for me.

2 Likes

when I spoke to support today they told me our accounts would be credited as long as we posted here.

3 Likes

Same problem here, lvl 71 313995/317000 for at least 6 or 7 games. haven’t been able to move the xp bar up at all or rank up. only started after balance patch (11-26-19) and still persists till today (11-28-19).

1 Like

Same Problem here ARRRRR , im 33 mastery , i have played 5 game still 33 mastery… PLEASE FIX IT Blizzard !

2 Likes

Same here -.- Its allways something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Played about 6 games. Still having the issue. Plan to play more so hopefully it gets fixed soon and we get credited.

2 Likes

I have this problem too. Keep leveling to 76 but staying at level 75.

2 Likes

Me too, like 10 brutal or brutal + games and no experience in lvl 102.

2 Likes

I think is related, I have 2 blizzards account, I been having problems with my main account where i bought mengsk, since then i been having all sort of problems, I see the xp bar raise when i win a game but when i come back I still have the same old xp as before, in my other account I dont have mengsk and i am able to level up fine with no problems, I have 2 other friends that have the same problem since they bought Mengsk.

2 Likes

I dont think blizzard even read this.

2 Likes

I’ve played at least 20 mastery lvl matches since the patch and my mastery level has not moved and always resets back to what it was (lvl 45 right now for me). I hope our missing exp gets added in because I’m really trying to get to 90.

2 Likes

Just reporting the same issue

1 Like

Yes. Exact same issue here. I have hit mastery level 34 five times. Reset game, reinstalled game, tried a different internet, and a different computer. Definitely a bug. Hope to see it fixed soon!

1 Like