COOP mission quits before loading - since last patch?

Hi,

when I load a coop mission it will quit starcraft 2. It does so during the loading screen, so before being ingame. I tried this several times. 'Didn’t have issue before last patch, on the other hand I didn’t play here for half a year.

There is no crashcode. The game simply closes. (if it matters one of the missions was Part and Parcel.)

DXdiag: https://tempfile.io/en/Skwkc0KH6Q8ZaAa/file

MSINFO: https://tempfile.io/en/xYdaO4MZO1Asbzq/file

Display: GTX 1050

Thanks in advance. I really wanna play.

I was unable to open those files to view and unable to download them.

Still I have some steps that should help you out though you may need to submit a direct ticket for assistance.

First make sure your OS and all hardware drivers are up to date.

Try running your system in selective startup mode: https://battle.net/support/article/200483

Create a new administrator account: Blizzard Support - Creating a New Administrator Account

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the app/client.

If that doesn’t help, then let’s remove the desktop app, game and all support data from the system to do a clean reinstall.

1. Launch the Blizzard Desktop Application and select the tab for the game you need to ensure is uninstalled.
  2. Is there a settings button (gear symbol) next to the install/update/play button for the game? If yes, click it, then choose show in explorer.
  3. If there is no gear symbol, right click Windows Start, choose open explorer and navigate to where you would have originally installed the game. (typically under Program Files(x86))
  4. If the uninstall option is available use it and then manually delete any remaining folder/files for the game in file explorer. If there is no uninstall option, then manually delete the game folder if it exists.
  5. Leave the explorer window open but exit the Battle.net Desktop Application.
  6. In File Explorer, navigate to the folder where the desktop application would normally be installed. Delete that folder if it exists (usually program files x86)
  7. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA% and press enter.
  8. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
  9. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with %PROGRAMDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
  10. Empty the recycle bin.
  11. Create a new administrator account: Blizzard Support - Creating a New Administrator Account
  12. Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile. (Do not log into Onedrive or set it up to manage the profile for this)
  13. Now reinstall the app to the C: Drive.
  14. Reinstall the game client.

If that does not help, go ahead and submit a ticket directly to support. Click your name at the top of this page, then click support, then contact support. Follow the prompts and provide updated system files with your ticket and an agent will be able to dig into this further with you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.