Comparing all the casters, HT arent that good. No really

Man, you truly are a bad Zerg apologist. Go read some Batz or any of the other many succesful apologists on this forum, educate yourself. Because what you’re doing now is definetly neither entertaining nor is it capable of convincing anyone of anything.

What’s your actual point here?

4 Likes

I don’t try to convince anyone. I just try to unmask liars. The queen has abilities but is not a spellcaster. The queen has one of the worst overall dps of any combat unit. It is not subjective is reality

Excuse me? The queen is not a spellcaster? According to what definition?

Most of the spellcasters with comparable utility and availability to the queen are lucky to even compete with its dps let alone surpass it. I can’t see where you’re going with this. I fear you are destroying your own argument.

1 Like

Under the same definition that macro mechanics such as the orbital command are not spellcaster

omg, so you are comparing queens to orbital commands? Someone else please chime in and explain why this dude completely destroyed himself just now.

3 Likes

Well, now I’m sure you’re not just stupid :joy:
https: //liquipedia .net/starcraft2/Macro

Do you really not get that when you compare a unit like a queen to an orbital you are literaly aligning with what every whining terran is complaining about for ages. Why can’t an orbital command attack? Why can’t it heal? Why can’t it create sensor towers? Answer: because it’s meant to be used for macro and for these things you make units!

1 Like

Asymmetric balance I guess :scream:. Queens can’t generate a free super worker or reveal an area on the other side of the map instantly

Ok i feel like were at the point where you don’t realize you have lost the argument and you keep on ping-ponging as if it matters. The instant you said the Queen is not a spellcaster but it’s actually a Zerg orbital command you destroyed yourself so hard it’s actually amazing. i’ll quit now. Hope someone else has the patience to explain this to you in the near future. Bye bye now.

You’re just a troll, you have no argument

Do you think that I am a teenager or what? :rofl:

Orbital Commands and Nexuses are both spell-casters in StarCraft II. People don’t commonly refer to them that way because they are structures, but they are.

You can define it as you want. What I mean is that by removing the macro skills the queen is used as a “combat” unit not as a spellcaster. Nobody makes a queen thinking “I’m going to use transfusion and will change the outcome of the battle” that can happen but people don’t make queens for that. The queen serves two purposes as a macro mechanic and as a defense unit especially against air units

Don’t agree whatsoever. Queens are a key unit in nydus attacks. They are ridiculously hard to kill and cost no gas. The only real bad thing is their build time but they are built on a structure that isnt used for anything other than upgrading and is almost always idle. Queens tank ridiculous damage themselves and can heal roaches, ultras, spine crawlers. Their heal is 75 energy which almost full heals a roach. Its like you just gained 75 minerals 25 gas every time you heal a roach for example but it actually has even more utility than building a new roach because you are preserving that units dps for another ~125 health right there and now.

Let me put it another way. What if their ability was to cast it on a roach for example and then after it dies it revives at your nearest hatch 20 seconds later? All for the cost of just energy from a unit costing only 150 minerals. OP right? Well in this case it is almost fully revived right here in the fight and the fact that 50 of the heal is over time means you are even less likely to over heal so its a buff in many situations!

All for a unit costing no gas. If you aren’t at least building 2 queens for every hatchery you have, you are doing it wrong. With heals they adding tons of staying power to almost any unit composition and even if you aren’t using energy for heals all that excess can be more creep tumors which are basically maphack with speed boost. All for free from a unit that costs 0 gas. Only cost is APM, not even energy if you just use the creep tumors.

Watch Serral build mass queens every game and keep squads or 3-4 queens all over the map spreading creep. If you aren’t doing that, you are doing it wrong.

7 Likes

Creep spread is a macro mechanic. Assuming we totally eliminate macro mechanics and transfusion. Will people continue to make queens? yes, but only as an anti air in early. If we eliminate the attack of the senty or ht, will people still use them? yes. If we eliminate transfusion from the queen it will not be used less because it is not the important thing in the unit. That’s why I don’t see the unit as a spellcaster, it is not the main function. Transfusion is like a buff to its combat ability. In fact the auto attack of the ht was added to make it easier to use it in the same control group, comparing he dps with a queen is more than ridiculous

You aren’t using Queens right. Serral is maxed out with queens in his main army all the time. Furthermore, queens are a key component of any early nydus aggression. They are just that good. Even if the opponent has built zero air. Watch pro games. Opponent is going robo. Zerg goes mass ling queen nydus in his main and he just gets starved out. The lings might get cleaned up but the queens never do.

Wait wait wait… so you would be ok with them removing transfuse from the Queen. Any zerg not above gold league would disagree with you. Again, if you aren’t using transfuse, you aren’t using queens right.

Also, explain how creep spread is a macro mechanic? It doenst help with your economy. That’s the first I ever heard that. Its literally free speed upgrades and map vision. Only cost is APM. Actually please DONT explain.

6 Likes

I see you didn’t understand anything I said. If I say that it is a buff to the queen’s combat capabilities, how can I not use it? What I am saying is that if the queen were buffed accordingly the ability could be eliminated. I don’t think this is a good idea because it would make the unit easier to use. I am trying to explain to you is that ability is like an increase in skill cap for the unit. It’s not like taking storms away from ht or ff from sentry. It is not the reason for the existence of the unit

wow how difficult it is to explain something to someone who has no fu… idea of the game :rofl:

It is not free speed increase is a requirement for the defense against any competent player. It shows that you are a newbie and you don’t understand the true strength of your race

Did I say creep spread was unbalanced? How the hell is it a macro function? Is transfuse not a spell? You just said yourself that it is used in combat. And it is a spell you activate. How is that not a spell caster? Dude, I don’t even want to talk to you. I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

“If we eliminate transfusion from the queen it will not be used less because it is not the important thing in the unit.”

Wrong. Dead wrong. Like I said its not just used for defensive air. It is used in nydus attacks and even in the main army. If what you are saying is true, they would only be used one per base and maybe early game if you know your opponent is going air. I gave you very specific examples of that not being true. Its not on me if you don’t know the uses of your own units.

8 Likes

You still don’t understand anything I say :rofl:

Do you really think you know more about how the zerg race works than me?

I would have thought not but at the very least I can say you contradict yourself and show ignorance of how Queens are used. Perhaps intentionally.

6 Likes

When did I contradict myself? What I say is very logical. If the transfusion were removed it would be a big nerf but the queens would not be used less because it is not their main function. Serral will continue to use a lot of queens to kill medivacs and spread creep.

https: //liquipedia. net/starcraft2/Macro

"Creep spread
Creep is important as increased movement speed allows Zerg to flank, engage, and retreat better, all with fewer losses and increased success. Creep Tumors also provide vision.

Creep should be spread as part of your macro"