Comparing all the casters, HT arent that good. No really

Well queen nerf wouldn’t change anything about zerg crying. They also cry when they receive rework and buff at once because they aren’t sure if it’s a buff or nerf.

4 Likes

The biggest crybaby in this forum is you :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t put me so high I’m maybe 12th ranked and the top 3 are all zergs.

3 Likes

You are being modest

Since we are on that path of making the races all the same, what if the infestors could merge into ultras? Sounds stupid enough? :smiley:

Yes. Sounds stupid enough. Typical zerg balance whiner idea.

3 Likes

Patch 4.7.1
Transfusion no longer restores 125 health instantly. Now, it restores 75 health instantly plus an additional 50 health over the next 7.14 seconds.
Patch 4.11.0
Active Creep Tumors may no longer be canceled

Have the same dps that a roach, less than a marine with stim (11,2/12,6 vs 14,7) wtf?
You are speaking from the deepest ignorance
What unit has less dps than a queen?

Lol the queen is so absurdly OP that it can shrug off those nerfs like it’s nothing.

7 Likes

A Reaper in all cases.
A Hellion that hits less than 2-3 units, depending on upgrades and whether or not the target unit is light.
An Adept against non-light.
A Stalker against non-armored.

Queens are also exceptionally tough combat units, so they do not need high DPS in order to function; and they would be blatantly overpowered if they had it.

2 Likes

It’s true, I don’t argue that. But he can’t tell me that dps is not that bad when it is one of the worst in the game. We cannot affirm stupidities with impunity to defend our positions

List of units with equal or less dps than the ground dps of the Queen:

1. Reaper
  2. Sentry
  3. High Templars
  4. Adept (vs non-light)
  5. Stalker (vs non-armored)
  6. Hellion
  7. Unstimmed Marauder (vs non-armoured)
  8. Roach
  9. Ghosts (vs non-light)

So of course the Queen doesn’t have the best dps in the game. However it also doesn’t have the worst. Considering their tanking power and incredibly useful abilities (transfusion/injects/creep), the fact that hatcheries have nothing to do but make queens and the fact that they cost no gas, makes the game too easy for Zergs. Queens should have an obvious weakness. Massing early queens should be punishable. Think about it. There’s no other race that has the luxury of massing the same unit in literally every game. That’s because these kind of narrow strategies have obcious counters. Zerg can mass queens with impunity while the other races need to think hard and strategize to decide what units to build? That’s not a balanced strategy game.

6 Likes

For real? Don’t you want to add workers to that list? Why don’t you add the infestor dps too? :rofl:

(Area damage)

Only in the worst dps they have

In ground has the same dps

I don’t understand why it’s so obvious that queens should have more dps than sentries and high templars? Are they tankier? No. Do they take up more supply? No. Do they have more powerful spell combinations? It’s hard to compare spells of different type but between transfuse and creep, arguably not. Are they cheaper? Absolutely not. Do they have another type of attack vs air which has crazy range and more dps? No it’s the other way round. Do they require less tech and thus available earlier in the game? No, again, it’s the other way round.

Sorry but your response was awfully biased bordering on non-sensial.

2 Likes

Can? :rofl: it is not optional, you have to make queens to have creep, larvae and to survive air units

Do you know the reason why an attack was added to the ht in the first place?

Ghosts have the same DPS against non-light targets that Marauders do against non-armored targets without Stimpacks, so they also belong on that list.

Thanks, i’m actually surprised I thought it was a bit more. Anyway, added.

With this I agree. So do you agree that this is a flaw in the design of the game?

So, another unit with its worst dps has less dps than a queen :open_mouth:

Another unit with its worst dps has less dps than the worst dps of the queen.

FTFY

And the best, their two are almost the same (11,2 and 12,6)