Community Update - August 6, 2019

Terran has very effective ways of dealing with broodlords and infestors.

1 Like

Easy Sapien, quit acting like you know everything, everyone knows how much you’ve paid Vibe to hold your hand. Starting to see your run your mouth alot more, pretty unprofessional considering you’re trying to become a decent streamer. Evidently you haven’t picked up on one of Vibe’s best quality’s, he doesn’t run his mouth.

So A move Zealot wont be changed what a joke . Guess protoss whinners always win at the end of the day , LotV heavily favor in a race huh? no wonder many people stopped playing after WoL , guess why.

3 Likes

no dude mass ghost beats everything, especially now it has 70% emp range increase.

100 ghosts vs zerg ? how do you stop that? broods and spores is the only thing that can even slow it down

1 Like

are you serious ? fungal the ghost and they are dead even cloaked

1 Like

Huh !? You do realize if protoss struggle to take a 3rd, this does affect economy, not to be rude, you don’t seems to have a broad enough view of the game, like it might be more of a personal struggle…

1 Like

how are they dead?

snipe is interrupted (don’t lose energy so can reuse), it does meaningless amount of dmg to them, and they still autoattack

1 Like

I don’t know if you are serious right now , they are slowed down and infestor are way faster so they can’t be auto attacked even more on creep and they will be swarm food after the fungal

Couple fungal + infested terran on creep for example

Massing infestor isn’t skill, so it can be nerfed.

6 Likes

I think instead of trying to change stats of units :start by giving back the 1 supply more to CCs always present since vanilla starcraft that was removed in LOTV…

It’s still present. CC gives 15 supply, Nexus gives 14, while Hatchery gives 6 (making it 14 with Overlord).

Nope. Nexus give 15 supply.

Since when did people begin to PROPOSE to fix a bug instead of fixing them right away? You guys keep making serral’s victory less beautiful.

3 Likes

What if you reduce research time for Enhanced Shockwaves (ghost upgrade) to like 59-69 seconds, but also reduce range of the EMP round to like 1.75 instead of 2?
I think it would be healthier for TvP meta, cuz you would use ghosts earlier in the game and there would be more variety in army composition that way. And on top of that you will also make it easier for Protoss and Zerg players, to play against that upgrade.

P.S sorry for my bad english (sorry for my bad english)

The fact Blizzard let such game breaking bug on Infested Terran remain in the game that long knowing it’s existence is baffling. Blizzard is perfectly fine with such a game breaking bug?

3 Likes

The balance team intended for the upgrade to be more late game oriented so it wouldnt impact ht based midgames

Infested Terran never needed that much damage to be effective against Carriers. You can produce 8 of them per Infestor, and their anti-air DPS is still just over halfway between a Marine’s stimmed and unstimmed DPS.

2 Likes

Still trying to understand why Blizzard rolled out the Charge nerf on Zealots. It was the single most important change of this patch alongside the Prism.

3 Likes

I agree the zealot is too strong having great Damage, Tankiness, and Movement Speed. If blizzard does not want to nerf its damage. At least look at its tankiness or movement speed.

My suggestion is to have more counter play vs this unit. Change its HP:Shield ratio from 100:50 to 75:75 so EMP and WM can be more effective. It will overall improve the damage vs the zealot and reduce its tankiness since shields does not mitigate more dmg than armor in all matchups. Please consider another look at zealots the most upgraded tier 1 unit since LOTV.

The time to kill this unit is too effective vs the amount of DPS against opponents. As I said something has to give; it cannot have the best of both worlds.

2 Likes