Community Update - August 6, 2019

Dead units don’t absorb damage and don’t block pathing. A single psi storm can kill many infested

2 Likes

As a terran player i just accept the fact that my ladder ranking is lower than my real skill at the game. Its just how it is. I love playing Terran.

6 Likes

Ah this is true Terran posting, for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah, lets make a statement in which we eliminate half of the data, and then say it is heavy favored in a certain way, I wonder why that could be?

1 Like

Good Job, not much else to say.

3 Likes

Well the power of infested terran took a huge hit against massive air, hopefully that will make the anti infestor squad happy, but somehow i doubt it.

6 Likes

You are seriously not keeping the Charge Nerf While its a fact that you mentionned that Zealots are way too strong for the micro they require ?

10 Likes

The changes seem pretty fine to me. Glad the zealot nerf was pulled back.

2 Likes

With slow warpin the warp prism should be tame with a sole viking and fast stim you may be able to delay it with higher sucess rate then before. We’ll see from there.

The EMP change doesn’t address the lack of feedback the spell has. The terran player has a very hard time knowing how effective his/her EMPs were until he/she does or doesn’t eat an AOE spell. Its frustrating when your bio gets stormed or your ghosts get caught by a fungal, because the enemy spell-casters just had a little bit of juice left. Giving the EMP a short (2-3 sec) lock-down to enemy spell-casters instead of the radius increase would make the spell way fun to use.

The rest of the changes a pretty good.

This would be beyond broken.

6 Likes

So not only draining energy and shields but a lockdown effect too? Yeah okay, clearly not biased at all.

9 Likes

I’m convinced that most Terran players want the other races to be nothing more than punching bags.

12 Likes

Well Terran are already punching bags to protoss

3 Likes

TvP is terran favored

6 Likes

Do you have the Winrate for each league ?

Realistically speaking, of the changes presented the only one I actually habe some concern for is the strategic recall nerf. I would have preferred to see it be somewhere in between the original time and the current one - the whole point of strategic recall previously was that it was to help defend. Prior to the change to recall, the size was significantly greater than it currently is, and the recall time was 130 seconds. What you are effectively doing is a massive (though not completely unnecessary) nerf to it. Could we bring it to 100 seconds instead of the current 85 second cool down instead, since this was never tested? Or revert the radius decrease in compensation for recall’s drastic cool down nerf.

2 Likes

How would this break anything. Maybe i wasn’t clear enough when i said “lockdown” i meant not able to cast abilities that cost energy. This would only apply in cases where a unit has 175+ energy. It would get rid of the edge case where you can sometimes get hit by a spell from a unit you just EMPed. The radius increase would probably be a bigger buff.

If it prevented them from moving or something like that it would be completely broken obviously

Did you seriously not going through with the chargelot changes? You really think TvP will be balanced after you increased warp prism cost to 250? You really think terran is losing tvp so much because they don’t have that 20secs on their stim?
We are going to see 1 terran and 5 protoss in Korea, nicely done balance team.

7 Likes

You have the stim change. Just allin. Unlike immortal all ins yours won’t get nerfed. Don’t grumble yet. Wait till maru or ty or innovation thinks of something